Expert Advisors and Automated Trading - page 131

Distance of Moving average  (13   1 2)
Hi guys, Would it be possible for someone to help me find a way to tell me EA to only execute trades when there is a specific distance between two moving averages? For example  double ma50=iMA(Symbol(),0,50,0,1,0,0); double ma200=iMA(Symbol(),0,200,0,1,0,0); I basically want to know which command i...
Hi, Please take a look at the following code: //+------------------------------------------------------------------+ //| Get an event description by its ID | //| country_code: country code name (ISO 3166-1 alpha-2) |
hey Guys, I am having issues understanding how the ignore flags are working for the signal's filters. Based on the documentation and following up the comments in the standard library module CExpertSignal, it should be possible to ignore the signal generated by filters through the m_ignore protected
Hello! I wonder how it all works, namely EAs with artificial intelligence ... how self-learning is done, how much coverage of all sorts of market factors, which can take into account such EA ... I am curious to know how everything works ... how self-learning is done, how much the coverage of all
Hello friends..I have a question that I think is difficult programming, but I think that many here are able to guide me. I want to calculate the lowest moving average level during a certain number of candles, as well as the highest moving average level during a certain number of candles. That is, I
i'm testing something right now, on MT5 and I got some pretty high slippage but it is negative slippage (I set a Sell Stop @ 1.30710 and it opens @ 1.30675) I thought only positive slippage was possible when using a Pending Order thanks Jeff
Hi, I need a little help in the attached EA, which currently sets a defined stoploss. What I want to do is to move the stoploss to breakeven after x number of pips in profit. I would be grateful for the help, thanks
I need some advice to help me using sting type data in my zigzag class or structure. I have problem with this error 'indname' - parameter conversion not allowed indicatorclass_zigzag rev1.mq5 48 13 #property copyright "@min" #include <indicators/indicators.mqh> #include <indicators/Custom.mqh>
[Deleted]
Hi guys, I have created a function for opening buy/ sell trades, but the EA opens more than 1 trades when I set the trade number 0 someone kindly help, I have tried adding magic number but still same result. Thanks in advance //+------------------------------------------------------------------+
Hello, I would like to close all pending orders in same time. i tried with open positions and succeeded but dont now how to do with open pending orders. this is my code for open positions: num_positions=mt.positions_total() symbol_info=mt.symbol_info( "EURUSD" ) symbol= "EURUSD"
Hello my friends, I want to code a function that takes a trade if the current price goes up one or more ticks, but when it goes down a trick it takes the position directly. As you can see from the illustration in the attached image. Here is my algorithm If Current Price < Lowest price { if
Hi all, I created the exact same EA for both mt4 and mt5 and have different results, not very dramatic, but off by thousands on a long look back. I'm using supposedly the exact same data from tickstory in which I matched both timezones and dst. The EA uses open prices only and the settings are as
I know there are a lot of MT4 EAs that read the tick history thru a DLL, then those EAs shows impressive results on backtests (fake , manipuled results) I think it was not a problem in MT5 but I detected one MT5 EA that shows excellent results in backtests but completely different results in demo
[Deleted]
Hi Friends, thanks for your good works. I have a code that worked perfectly for me on mt4. I tried converting my code to mt5 but the kernel32.dll aspect of the code is not giving the same result. Please help me check what I am doing wrong. Thanks
MqlTick Ticks[]; void OnTick () { double Open1 = iOpen ( Symbol (), PERIOD_CURRENT , 1 ); double Close1 = iClose ( Symbol (), PERIOD_CURRENT , 1 ); double Open2 = iOpen ( Symbol (), PERIOD_CURRENT , 2 ); double Close2 = iClose ( Symbol (), PERIOD_CURRENT , 2 ); if (Open2 > Close2 &&
Hello, Can someone help me? maybe i can't normalize my ST and TP properly. The parameters for the calculation of SL and TP are 08.19.2022 13:44: 18.049 StopLossShort = 1.05 2022.08.19 13: 44: 18.049 TakeProfitShort = 0.995 When I run the EA it gives me the following error 08.19.2022 13:44: 25.819
I have multi timeframe supertrend indicator with code as below (unfortunately I cannot display all code due to limitation of character to send at forum ................... #property indicator_chart_window #property indicator_buffers 3 #property indicator_color1 clrGreen #property indicator_color2
How can I write the buy risk if stochastik rsi da k parameter cuts 80 down and sell cuts 20 up
What is considered the best practice when algo trading? I have developed a robot for myself and it uses a simple strategy that "works". I mean, I can run optimization and find settings that make a million dollars in a year or so. Now the thing is that that setting only works for that period of time
How do I remove the after and premarket hours from the custom chart is my question so the chart only shows regular market hours? I tried scrolling down in the custom chart settings and changing the time there but nothing changed. Regards
Hi all, I am using a Hybrid system at the moment trend checking with price crossing Kijun-sen and using a propriety EA with the trend (as a preset template) all in MT4. My question is - is it possible to build (or pay someone to build) and EA to look for the Kijun-sen cross implement the proprietry
Greetings all, I'm attempting to install MT5 EA however when I put in the license key I get a message "Your MT4 account is not allowed to trade" what could be the course of this? I'm on MT5 I downloaded everything correctly
I have an expert in a chart H1 and when i do a recovery i want to buy or sell with M5. How can i do that
Been trying to close a position i opened with the same code but the closing code keeps returning NONE. Kere is the code: #opening metarader on pc mt.initialize() #send a buy oder buy = {'action':mt.TRADE_ACTION_DEAL, 'symbol':'EURUSD', 'volume':0.01, 'type':mt.ORDER_TYPE_BUY
How can I get myfxbook on a vps without knowing my password? Or how do I reset my password
I need help with how to get the value for this custom indicator . I am looking to get the value for the dots on the bottom line. I am not sure how i would code it since it is either red or blue and not a numeric value that I can think of. Also not sure what mode it would be
hi everyone, please help me to convert string variable to uLong Variable i save the ticket number of the opened buy trade as a string in the database and i want to retrieve it in function in the expert to close that position how can i close that position without using trade.positionClose(symbol)
Hello. I am looking for how can I write a code that will simply allow me to close all positions incurred with an average profit of $ 10 for example, for all sets of negative or positive trades. THANK YOU ***
I want to start a forex copy trading service. How to create a cloud trade copier for that? I want my members to be able to connect slave account to my master account through a server in my website. This should be completely cloud based. Members should be able to copy in the cloud server without VPS