Expert Advisors and Automated Trading - page 136

To post a new topic, please log in or register
Hi, I can not find any reference in MQL4, is possible to apply the indicator to the chart when I apply an expert advisor at the same chart? EX I open Expertxxxx on EUR / USD and simultaneously Expertxxx to me apply two indicators moving average and RSI. Thanks in advance for any replies.
  Help For ea (1)
hi recently i coded an ea that give results of testing stratigies at tester only note****on tester only and iwant  to add it as product   to sell it in the market but there is aproblem if i put it in the market there is afree demo version that user can download to test it... and if it run on tester...
Hi there, I wonder if any of you trade with one click on more that one account at the same time. My broker does not provide this feature,but and I am sure is something feasible since some brokers offer the possibility. Can you help me with this, please. Thanks in advance. Good trading. Kind...
Hi, is there anyone that can convert an MT4 EA to JAVA language? Thanks
Hi there, does anyone know a DLL which can provide a simple dropdown list/combobox with possiblity to access colors and used fonts? In the end its just an interface to the standard windows control, what I am searching for. If not, whats the simplest way to create DLLs for MT? I am not sure if...
Does my computer has to been turned on all the time to receive signals that I copy from traders in mql5? kind regards
Hi. I want to download or upload a text file or executable file from a ftp site. So I am using wininit.dll to do this task. I use FtpPutFile and FtpGetFile method. But a small bug really failing this whole codeblock. So I really wish your help to fix this code blocks. When I run this code in...
Hi, I was wondering if someone could post past topics or suggestions in relation to encryption of your EA? I am looking for something simple (preferably free) which can encrypt or disable an EA. Also i currently have XML RPC in my EA but my hosting and stuffed up something and need to find an...
Hi. Coders. After back and forth on this project, I need to download exe file or dll file from website from my Meta Trader indicators. I am talking about simple http website. My code is able to download any other file types including pdf, jpeg, txt, csv, xml files etc, but I can't download exe...
In MetaTrader 4 EA running,what is the error 133 of OrderSend function?
Does anyone have time and want to improve this EA? Source code included. http://rdzgridtraps.codeplex.com/
Greetings, I need some help from you guys. Is it possible to use iFractals with different period than the current one? I use this to get latest low / high line , but it only worlk is the period used on chart is the same as the parameter. Can I get the latest fractals from other...
dear every one I'm trying to make a combobox the Event is not working. what's wrong with my code. the code with yellow background is wrong with message "struct member undefined"; how can I get the selected index from a combobox...
Does anyone have a function to find out the lowest and highest value of iMACD? Example:  Let's say I want to find out the lowest and highest value of iMACD for the last 100 bars on chart. 
So, I subscribe to a signal but the positions are too small. I simply want to double. The deal is the signal trades 24/7. I can't manually double the trades as sometimes it opens up positions when i'm asleep. so my plan is to get a signal set up on an account. write an EA that checks the order...
Hi, I am trying to figure out how to insert a block of code into a forum comment. I know I'll kick myself when I hear the answer but appreciate any help:) Tried SRC in the forum text editor. Perhaps just doing it wrong. Thanks, Brian
Hi,   I am a complete beginner playing around with code - trying to learn a few things.  I tried to add this SENDMAIL code into an old EA that was coded for me. {SendMail("First Order Opened","First Order Opened Sucessfuly for: " + Symbol() + " at: " + TimeToStr(TimeCurrent()...
Hi Guys, I am using enum values for my Input parameters and it seeme there is a bug because I am getting nice results while optimizing. But when I try to use optimization results for testing (no method changed) the result is absolutely different. Its looks that its made by enum parameters...
Hi guys, please see attached some backtest results with minimal risk per trade. My question: - Would you agree that the weakest point is the average loss per trade compared to the average win per trade? - Obviously, over a bigger sample of trades, the drawdown may increase (since all factors are...
Hello, since Tickstory does not work with Build 950, how can I get good historical data for EURUSD M1 in order to use the strategy tester? Let's say one year, 2015. Thx, FF
Hi, everyone - happy new year! Is it possible to trigger the OnTick() or Start() function of a EA  - if I put this EA on an offline chart? Seems it will not trigger. Is there any workaround that can make it trigger OnTick() / Start()?   Thanks a lot!
Dear community, Is there a way to download all marketdata from Metatrader to use it later offline for testing eas? Thanks in advance and with best regards, larry
Hi Gents, i have a simple question if anyone would like to help me ;-) I open a EURUSD 1M chart A - and i want to copy everything from this chart A to a new offline chart B. the only change in Chart B is that - the price is rounded up or down. Or example, if the price is 1.41234 in chart A -...
  EA securuty (3)
Hello, I have OLD EA's that were coded BEFORE Build 600. I have compiled these older EA's again in the new Build 600 I understand that decompiling EA's that have been compiled with Build 600 is much more difficult than older builds. My Question: Even though my EA's are old, if I compile...
i attached the indicator, photo of indicator and code snippet of ea. I have tried to set an entry and exit for this indicator but i haven't got the exact or perfect entry. It's misbehaving, my settings are terrible. I would like to get best settings for this indicator. I have given the indicator...
Karlbeacham
Heya guys. I keep getting these messages sent through to me. Any ideas how to stop them Thanks in advance karl
So, i'm writing an EA that paints rectangles into the chart. Yes, this should be done as an indicator but I want to use these rectangles in my back testing thus I want it drawn in the chart using an EA. My EA codes are run 1 time and is re-run every time a candle is closed. It works well on the...
I'm testing an EA and I occasionally get an error when opening a buy stop or sell stop. I am setting the price at 30 pips above the ask, which should be valid. I have used MarketInfo(Symbol(),MODE_STOPLEVEL) to get the allowed stop value and still get this error on occasion. Can anyone tell me...
I made expert which open order if price getting higher or lower value of past day. Backtesting was fine, but problem is when I put expert on Pair, it open order immediately, because current value of price, when I started expert, had greater or lower value than max or low of past day. I need...