MT5 Backtesting/Optimizer Suddenly Stops Working?

Hello, has anyone ever experienced the following:

I was working on running optimizations the other night when suddenly both the optimizer and running single backtests stopped working in MT5. By "stopped working," I mean that the optimizer and single backtest runs takes zero trades on all time frames or currency pairs when previously it was working fine. I switched the EA to different generated ones and even tried the default EAs. I've tried uninstalling and reinstalling MT5 but the problem persists. It was working fine until suddenly it just stopped working for anything. I had just switched time data to test on when the problem occurred. I've included a picture illustrating what it looks like whenever I run optimizations now.

Has anyone had that problem happen for them before and been able to fix?

Thanks for any help.

Testing trading strategies on real ticks
Testing trading strategies on real ticks
  • www.mql5.com
The article provides the results of testing a simple trading strategy in three modes: "1 minute OHLC", "Every tick" and "Every tick based on real ticks" using actual historical data.
Files:

This may be case closed after further digging. I was working on an old FTMO demo account and it looks like the trade permissions switched from "Full Access" to "Close Only" and that looks to override even the SendOrder EA functions in backtesting and optimization. I made a new demo account for MT5 and things appear to be working normally and "Full Access" is switched on for the symbols.

Ryan #:
This may be case closed after further digging. I was working on an old FTMO demo account and it looks like the trade permissions switched from "Full Access" to "Close Only" and that looks to override even the SendOrder EA functions in backtesting and optimization. I made a new demo account for MT5 and things appear to be working normally and "Full Access" is switched on for the symbols.
Thanks for the update.