I need help with a martingale trading system - page 2

The Martingale strategy involves an initial trade that is doubled for every loss so that a winning bet will make up for all of the previous losses.

Investfox1 #The Martingale strategy involves an initial trade that is doubled for every loss so that a winning bet will make up for all of the previous losses.

Martingale is not a "strategy". It is a money management method that needs to be applied to an existing strategy (that is at least 50/50 or better, for it to able to work).

It is however very risky, and it dilutes and "hides" the drawdown until it is too late and it blows your account.

Fernando Carreiro #:

Martingale is not a "strategy". It is a money management method that needs to be applied to an existing strategy (that is at least 50/50 or better, for it to able to work).

It is however very risky, and it dilutes and "hides" the drawdown until it is too late and it blows your account.

Martingale works if rightly applied however not recommended for a baby trader. 

The only way to make it impossible to lose more than 3 trades in a row is to lose all your money on the 3rd trade.

Jeepack #:
The only way to make it impossible to lose more than 3 trades in a row is to lose all your money on the 3rd trade.
😁😁😁

Gabriel Nsor #:
Martingale works if rightly applied however not recommended for a baby trader. 
YOU are right… also in the perfect market conditions correct? What is that even mean? 😁

Jeepack #:

Quite funny!! =D

hadi din:

hello dear friends

i need help about martingale trading system for make a strategy that i don't lose more than 3 trade consecutive { i mean if i lose in first trade or even in second i must win in Third trade }

pleas any one that know such this strategies introduce me or advice me .

thanks so much

hi 

i really dont want to be negative on this but i always share my 4+ years trading experience when i see a post with "MARTINGALE" subject , i have tried everything on martingale system , i got margin call 3 times and those 3 times were the time when i used martingale , it is very POWERFUL and FASTEST way to blow your account , just use a fixed stop loss -> accept the loss -> go to next position , handling 5+ fixed stop loss is way more easier than a 1 HUGE time accelerated and high leveraged loss , lets say : martingale is the hopeless way of trading , just work on your entry strategy and develop that instead of gambling with martingale 

there are times in market that is in a long and powerful trending which even 3rd 4th 5th ... martingale points with 1x 2x 4x ... 10x trading vol. wont save you and leave you with a huge loss and finally you accept the loss @ almost -60% of your account balance , you will lose focus and make false decisions and it is a real poison in trading , this condition happens alot in market which i assume you already face it alot , my advise for you TRUST STOP LOSS than going martingale and develop a good entry strategy with a fixed stop loss amount , by the time you will see that you trade more confident with out any stress 

Reason: