Expert Advisors and Automated Trading - page 129

test on EURUSD,H1 (netting) strategy tester report 28 total trades test on XAUUSD,D1 (netting) tester takes too long time strategy tester report not found plz help wtih this
Hey, In an EA, I place orders like this: MqlTradeRequest request; MqlTradeResult result; request.symbol = Symbol (); request.volume = 0.1 ; request.deviation = 1 ; request.type_filling= ORDER_FILLING_FOK ; request.action = TRADE_ACTION_DEAL ; double askPrice = SymbolInfoDouble ( Symbol
  lines to rectangles  (17   1 2)
Hello everyone, I have a problem. in my for loop, the bot draws lines at the top and bottom anchor points of the red rectangles that are on the chart. unfortunately lines are set uninterrupted and i only need one above and one below per rectangle. unfortunately I don't know how to end the loop, so
Some brokers change leverage depending on the balance. Do MT4 and MT5 support this? Does leverage automatically change and calculate as assets increase during backtesting
[Deleted]
#include <Expert\Expert.mqh> //--- available signals #include <Expert\Signal\SignalRSI.mqh> #include <Expert\Signal\SignalSAR.mqh> #include <Expert\Signal\SignalAC.mqh> //--- available trailing #include <Expert\Trailing\TrailingFixedPips.mqh> //--- available money management #include
Hello! How can i get the profit in pips
Hello! I have an EA which uses virtual SL (stop loss checked via code) to partially close positon when price drops and market SL (stop loss send with buy order). I set the market SL equal to the last virtual SL. I trade physical stocks (not CFDs) but my broker still allows sell orders (borrowing the
Hi, I am looking into changing my current trading setup from using multiple instances of MT4 to creating microservices in python. The idea is to have python scripts (bots) running with my algorithms that can execute trades on multiple accounts at multiple brokers at the same time. Long term I would
Hi, I'm looking for a script to reverse the signals emitted by the expert advisor, if the signal emitted expert Buy, the script open a sell operation and initial stop loss take profit and become the take profit is origian stop loss.Is it possible? thank you
  Bitcoin  (1)
Please , in Expert Advisors , does MT5 allow for cryptocurrencies Trading and any library for this to occur. Thank you
hello, Is there an expert advisor to check if the signal has been copied to my account and send me an alert in the event of a malfunction ? Thanks
Bonjour, Je suis débutant et je recherche un expert Adivsor en scalping gratuit et prêt à l’emploi avec les critères suivants : Dépôt minimum : 100 euros Arrêter suiveur Merci d’avance pour vos réponses
Hi Guys, I developed an Options Screening EA that monitors around 8000 options (CALL and PUT of various expirations), which meet my monitoring parameters. However, functions I need, such as SymbolInfoTick, SymbolInfoInteger, SymbolInfoDouble and so on, only work for symbols present in Market Watch
I created two simple indicator, they are practically same but with different configuration. I was using online builder as I practically don't know how to code but i have this great idea that i think can be awesome. Idea is to make EA buy when Indicator 1 goes above Inidcator 2 and sell when
I have two options for my code and was wondering if I was correct in assuming the first option would be more efficient but I'm not sure why I don't see it more often, any thoughts? Is there a problem with this approach, does it make a difference? Thanks Option 1 (Index is set as a global variable so
Copy EA trades on the same local PC, in the same terminal, with the same account. Copy EA trades on the same local PC with different terminals for different accounts. Copy from MT4 to MT5 on the same local PC. Fast copying. Lot's of trades. How do I program it? I believe there will be a delay in
Hello all, I put my main job on hold and have dedicated all of my time to technical trading and making EA's for the last 8 months non stop.  As I don't know anyone who also does this I would love to ask some of you more experienced people who work with EA's just a few questions if you would help...
Hi ! I make N buys and want to calculate the average price : ( Price_1*Qty_1 + ... Price_N*Qty_N) / (Qty_1 + .. Qty_N) Analysing history of deals is a little bit difficult to me... Can you advice me a standard function, pls ?
hi All, I need a help in calculating average price of open positions, considering both buy positions and sell positions. currently i am using two separate functions, buy average price and Sell average price. i use reverse martingale system to add positions. double CalculateBuyTakeprofit() {
I am running one of my strategies across three different trading accounts with the same broker. The different accounts are to compare performance for different ways of managing the account. Is there a way to extract account info from different accounts into one EA? ie. I'd like do do something like
Hello im looking for someone who will create a trading for me which can trade From 15 minutes timeframe to D1 on all trading markets(forex,indices and metals) I want a robot which can pick up trends and patterns which has a reasonable Take profit and Stop loss it has to able to grow an account from
[Deleted]
Is there a good take profit program that increases the value of the trade
I have no idea why EA is behaving this way in visual mode. Plus it dumps this error message too: failed market sell 0.03 EURUSD.a [Market closed] Error opening order : 10018 Market is closed
Tester Stop because Expert Initialization failed. This problem persist when I run a freelancer built EA. Is this due to my MT5 platform? But I did run other customized EA, and it was successful. Request anyone can help me. Attached is the Log file for your kind reference Thank you very much
I want to write a program that maximises abstraction so i can easily plug in components without having to touch other files. I planned on doing this by having eg a file that contains the function that gives buy and sell signals. This function will then write its signal to a file, which is read by
XTS is the currency of my country defiend by my broker, and the expert advisor cant perform a long/short position cuz of not enough money[no money]... 10000000 XTS is not small amount, by changing XTS to USD then the Robot can make auto tradeing
The project here is to create a trailing Stop Loss that can go in the direction of the trade but also in the opposite direction, however, by setting the value of the initial Stop Loss (the first that was sent by the order) as a limit. This means that, for example, if we take a Long position, the
Hi, there. First of all, I'd like to thank you for your help. I want to comment about what is happening to the Metatrader 5 backtester. I have to point out that it happens, not only to my EA but also to the built-in EAs that come with Metatrader. The problem is, I can backtest minutes and hours, but
Hi All! I have a ForexSymbol.txt file and save 28 forex paird. " AUDCAD,AUDCHF,AUDJPY,AUDNZD,AUDUSD,CADCHF,CADJPY,CHFJPY,EURAUD,EURCAD,EURCHF,EURGBP,EURJPY,EURNZD,EURUSD,GBPAUD,GBPCAD,GBPCHF,GBPJPY,GBPNZD,GBPUSD,NZDCAD,NZDCHF,NZDJPY,NZDUSD,USDCAD,USDCHF,USDJPY How i get data form it to expert with
Where is the error in this code? Thank you! struct bar_all { datetime time; double value ; }; class test { public : test() { } ~test() {} bool operator >( const bar_all &a, const bar_all &b); }; bool test