AsianRange Script

I created a script which highlights the AsianSession but since I was only able to set a fixed date, the range is only highlighted on a particular day. 

I need the script to be able to highlight the range for everyday on the chart and not just the particular date I have fixed.

I at first thought of using the datetime function but then realized it still requires me to input a specific day. 

I am a self taught programmer who codes only with knowledge from mql5 documentation and help from this forum.

Please assist

Chioma Obunadike:
I created a script which highlights the AsianSession but since I was only able to set a fixed date, the range is only highlighted on a particular day. 

I need the script to be able to highlight the range for everyday on the chart and not just the particular date I have fixed.

I at first thought of using the datetime function but then realized it still requires me to input a specific day. 
You will need to set the time as you move/iterate over the chart.
Attach what you are seeking assistance for, on the forum.

Chioma Obunadike: I need

You have only four choices:

1. Search for it (CodeBase or Market). Do you expect us to do your research for you?

2. Try asking at:

3. MT4: Learn to code it.
    MT5: Begin learning to code it.

If you don't learn MQL4/5, there is no common language for us to communicate. If we tell you what you need, you can't code it. If we give you the code, you don't know how to integrate it into your code.

4. Or pay (Freelance) someone to code it. Top of every page is the link Freelance.
              Hiring to write script - General - MQL5 programming forum (2019)

We're not going to code it for you (although it could happen if you are lucky or the problem is interesting.) We are willing to help you when you post your attempt (using CODE button) and state the nature of your problem.
          No free help (2017)

Thank-god Avwerosuoghene Odukudu #:
You will need to set the time as you move/iterate over the chart.
Attach what you are seeking assistance for, on the forum.

Hi. Thanks for your reply. I tried adding some for loops but I cant seems to figure out the logic yet

for(int i = 0; i<bars; i++)
{
datetime asiansessionstart = StringToTime("00:00");
datetime asiansessionend = StringToTime("08:00");
//more line of code below...
}

I'm aware that I should have the variable, "i"  in my codes but the problem is that I cant figure out where to add it exactly

Chioma Obunadike #:

Hi. Thanks for your reply. I tried adding some for loops but I cant seems to figure out the logic yet

I'm aware that I should have the variable, "i"  in my codes but the problem is that I cant figure out where to add it exactly

You deleted the code you attached?

Thank-god Avwerosuoghene Odukudu #:
You deleted the code you attached?
Yes. I did 🫤

Whoosh. I successfully created the indicator. For anyone who might have the same question in the future, the answer is in this forum 
Reason: