How to Start with Metatrader 5 - page 12

I want to remind about the summary comments made for some good threads of the forum:

So, no need to read 20 or 50 pages of comments just to find something usefull and interesting - we can read the summary comment with links to decide and to download in very quick way.

More summary comments are comming soon.

More to follow ... 

How to Start with MT5, a summary !
How to Start with MT5, a summary !
  • www.mql5.com
For a general overview of changements and improvements in MT5 plateform, read MetaTrader 5 - More Than You Can Imagine!

This is the summary post about PriceChannel Parabolic system with indicatotrs, EAs, the settings, backtesting and trading resultsю

Just for information 

This is not about Metatrader but very usefull information about our portal settings: 

Just to remind about Cloud for MT5

Forum

How to Start with Metatrader 5

newdigital, 2013.01.16 14:04

I want to share my experience with optimization of EA. It is about this thread. My friend created good EA according to the system I traded here, and I wanted to optimize the settings for it. The problem was the following: EA is very complex one and can be used for any trading style started from scalping and finishing by normal day trading depends on the settings and timeframe used. EA is having a lot of parateters to optimize. So, what is my experience ....

First of all, I decided to make fast generic optimization (using Cloud). It costs me less than 0.1 credit but I stopped on 191 pass. Because it already took 3 hours 16 minutes for 191 passes with totall passes 19200. It is from my log file:

After that - I decided to make Slow Complete Algorithm using Cloud (in every ticks of course). I did it during 4 hours 27 minutes 09 seconds with total passes of 5183 spending 20.22 credit for Cloud - see the results on this page.

Thus, my conclusion is the following.

• Cloud is helping a lot.
  • In case of complex EA with many parameters to optimize - it may be better to start with Slow Complete Algorithm using Cloud. Yes, we will spend some money (more than few dollars exactly) but we will receive possible ranges of the settings for many parameters in very quick way.
  • After we get it - we can make fast generic optimization (using Cloud) spending less than 0.1 credit just to obtain more specific information about some particular parameter.

How to attach two indicators on same separated window - watch this video:

Just to remind sorry

Forum

How to Start with Metatrader 5

newdigital, 2013.03.22 07:27

I want to remind about the summary comments made for some good threads of the forum:

So, no need to read 20 or 50 pages of comments just to find something usefull and interesting - we can read the summary comment with links to decide and to download in very quick way.

More summary comments are comming soon.

More to follow ... 

The summary comment for this thread PriceChannel Parabolic system is this one.

Just for information. 

Good questions and good usefull reply.

Forum

Problem with RULES IV. 11 / HELP DESK

activetrades, 2013.03.29 20:46

I have bought and paid for a software at mql5-market. I download it - it works.

The rule says:

IV. 11. "After purchasing the Product, the Buyer can have two free-of-charge Activations of it on a different hardware."

I want to download such a copy.

How to get such a copy? 

Can someone help me?

Kind Regards

Olaf

Forum

Problem with RULES IV. 11 / HELP DESK

Alexx, 2013.04.01 09:05

Open you client terminal and go to the Market tab in Toolbox. Select 'Purchased' there and click Install against the product you purchased before.

We are having one click trading feature for MT4 for now.

Just for information 

Just good new article - MQL5 Market Results for Q1 2013 - it may be good to see the top of sellers in the Market for example.
Reason: