Do you want to offer your trading signals and make profit? Register on MQL5.com website as a Seller and specify your trading account to offer your signals to traders. Keep in mind that you can create only one signal for one trading account.
Do you show good trading results? Join MQL5.community and start selling your signals. The solution is simple and efforts are minimized.
Below are step-by-step instructions on "How to become a Signals Provider":
- Open an account on mql5.com if you do not have it yet.
- Open Seller tab of your Profile and register as a Seller by filling in all data in the registration form.
Please note that all fields are filled out in English! You should specify your first and last names, place of residence (country, state, city/town, address), postal code and mobile phone number, so that we can contact you.
Besides, legal entities should attach a scanned copy of their certificate of registration, while individuals should attach a scanned copy of their passport, driving license or identity card (ID). This should be done to identify you and protect against frauds. We keep your data strictly confidential.
Check "I agree with rules of the Market and Signals services" option and click "Register".
After that, you will need to receive SMS confirmation. To do that, click "Send SMS". This SMS is free.
- After clicking the button, you will receive SMS notification with a code.
Enter the code in the new window and click "Confirm".
Then your application for registration as a Seller will be processed by the Moderator.
- After your registration is approved, you will receive the following SMS message «You have been successfully approved as Seller on MQL5.com» and the following personal message on MQL5.com: «Seller's Profile: your application for registration as a seller has been confirmed».
- Enter Signals and click "Create your own signal".
- Fill in the form specifying basic information about the new signal in the new window (signal and broker names, subscription fee, your trading account's login and investor password). All data on your signal should be specified in Latin characters.
The basic subscription price is set per one month.
After completing all these stages, your signal will become available for subscription.
Please note that the entire trading history is requested from your account, at which trading operations are to be tracked, in case a new signal is successfully created. The requested information will be used to display statistical data to all visitors of the Signals service.
As you can see, everything is quite simple. Register as a Seller, send your identification details and offer your signal for subscription. When all is done, you will become a Signals Provider. Lots of traders using MetaTrader 4 and MetaTrader 5 will be able to subscribe to your signal.
We also recommend following articles dedicated to signals:
Translated from Russian by MetaQuotes Software Corp.
Original article: https://www.mql5.com/ru/articles/591