New Forex - page 9

Neutron:

Here is the result of the search on the link given:

Yusuf, please post the material you are referring to in your post here.

The man is delusional - leave me alone...

yosuf:

Someone has to start at some point and few rules will change, many will just vido change. Your last question disappointed me because you did not realise that participants in the new forex will come out of the stress, as they always have all their cash on them. And the market will never, under any circumstances, take them away completely, and with skillful asset management, they will only multiply.
Try trading with less leverage - 20 or 50, it's not 1 to 1, of course, as you would like, but for you... I'm sure.

yosuf:

And we will start small and the bankers will benefit, because they will involve many times more participants in the new Forex, they will not have to entice anyone, all the cash will be in their turnover, the consumer market will be unloaded, prices will go down, because the money will work with twice the energy, the banks will be filled with people's money, credit will become more accessible, production will increase, unemployment will be reduced...

And the first Intergalactic chess tournament will take place in New Vasyuki (you forgot to add).

P.S. I think I heard it somewhere before...?? I do not remember where. :-)))

P.P.S. Boo-GA-GA-GA-GA.

You have no idea: the country is ruled by a Padishah, the Middle Ages is everywhere, and not everyone has Internet access until a year ago.

And then the man (and even K.T.N.) gets into FOREX - and his head is completely blown off...

Be forgiving!!!

Neutron:

Here is the result of the search on the link given:

Yusuf, please post the material you are referring to in your post here.

I didn't take the trouble to look it up, so here it is:

"The aim of the conference: to attract students and young researchers to solving urgent problems of modern university life, to promote their more active involvement in the process of university management and to develop innovation skills

The main topics of the conference were:

- Factors and prerequisites for innovative development of the university

- The main directions of the innovative development of the university

- New teaching technologies and entering the regional and world educational space

- Information and technological factors in improving the quality of education in today's environment

- Expansion of the international cooperation of universities

- Efficiency of research and development activities and implementation of their results into production process

- Development of student self-governance at universities

- Training of competitive staff and development of innovation economy

The plenary session and the work in the following sections are planned during the conference:

1. University innovation strategy
2. New technologies and technical tools in improving the quality of education

3. Problems of development of student self-governance at higher educational institutions".

http://www.tguk.tj/cincekonf.html

This is the only conference listed on the TSUK website for 2010.

only information about participants and papers is zero. apparently, the formula ))))) is not that important, and what section of the conference should it be attached to?

Temnyj: which section of the conference should it be attached to?

"The effectiveness of research and development and the implementation of its results in production".

The effectiveness of R&D has already been proven by the Yusufkhoji formula itself, now let's implement it - create a new-Forex with a world centre in Dushanbe!

Mathemat:

"Effectiveness of R&D and implementation of its results in production".

The effectiveness of R&D has already been proven by the Yusufkhoji formula itself, now let's implement it - create a new-Forex with a global centre in Dushanbe!

I also thought about this topic of the conference, but I have small doubts about the implementation of the formula in production, as there is no formulated description where production costs are included in the process of pricing, the formula is more suitable for traders in the clothing markets.

Apparently this formula was supposed to increase the efficiency of the economy in a planned economy))) But the circus is gone.... :)

Avals:
Apparently this formula was supposed to increase the efficiency of the economy in a planned economy))) But the circus is gone.... :)

... - Did I get it right that it is this component of your post that is most valuable?

yosuf:

And we will start small and it will be profitable for these very bankers....

I'll tell you how these very bankers will benefit from starting small:))

Yusuf, you can't make money for everyone. The majority has to lose. If only they opened a pension fund instead of Forex, then yes.

Reason: