A newcomer asks! - page 20

Contender:

No. The account from terminal 5 cannot be subscribed to signals from terminal 4

is it possible to subscribe to signals from mt4 from mt5?

trora:
is it possible to subscribe to mt4 signals from mt5?
No.

Another question to those who know how signal trading is implemented in software. My broker(http://westexinvest.com/) hasEURUSD_EVX, AUDCAD_EVX, etc. as currency pairs.

Can I subscribe to signals if at other brokers they are looking likeEURUSD, AUDCAD etc.?Or is it possible that the programme will not find the required currency pairs?

Westex
  • westexinvest.com
Торги на российском рынке в пятницу, 17 августа, начались ростом индексов и котировок наиболее ликвидных акций на умеренно позитивном внешнем фоне. Фондовые торги в Европе и США 16 августа завершились повышением основных индексов. Фьючерсы на американские...

msg_78:

Another question to those who know how signal trading is implemented in software. My broker(http://westexinvest.com/) has currency pairs inEURUSD_EVX, AUDCAD_EVX etc.

Can I subscribe to signals if at other brokers they are looking likeEURUSD, AUDCAD etc.?Or is it possible that the programme will not find the required currency pairs?

It will not.

I apologise if this is an off-topic question. How do I withdraw unused money if I funded my account via visa? Or is this not possible?

fxterra:
I apologise if this is an off-topic question. How do I withdraw unused money if I funded my account via visa? Or it is not possible?
In my profile, under Payments there are the following lines: "...Withdrawal to card and transfer between different payment systems is prohibited..." and furthermore: "...Only the method used for thefirst depositis allowed for withdrawal. ...".

So if a client deposits money from a card to an account for the first time, he will not be able to withdraw it at all?

Yes, if the first deposit was from a card, then it is not possible to withdraw the balance, with a warning that you will only use the money to pay for services in MQL5

Sayber:
Таакой вопрос: если я создал советника, который торгует прибыльно (ПОРЯДКА 500% (дэмо) в день), то как его продать выгодно - ПОЛНОСТЬЮ ИЛИ КАЖДОМУ ПО ЛИЦЕНЗИИ? И где его можно продать чтобы перевод был на карту? Есть дэмо на  прибыль 100$ в день.

Such nonsense ))))... Or why sell it then?

The problem is that the Expert Advisor is profitable only on demos, otherwise the author would brag about the profit.

imho - all these profitable EAs on demos see the future on charts... they simply take the values of existing candlesticks for a certain period of time into the future.

Moreover, 500% per day is a high-frequency EA that has no floating spreads, commissions and slippages on the demo.

but on the real you do...

Документация по MQL5: Стандартные константы, перечисления и структуры / Состояние окружения / Информация об инструменте
Документация по MQL5: Стандартные константы, перечисления и структуры / Состояние окружения / Информация об инструменте
  • www.mql5.com
Стандартные константы, перечисления и структуры / Состояние окружения / Информация об инструменте - Документация по MQL5
Reason: