Withdrawals to MasterCard available again

We are pleased to announce that we have enabled fund withdrawals to MasterCard, in addition to previously available VISA cards. Now you can use these popular payment systems for withdrawals if such an operation is approved by your card issuing bank.

If withdrawal to your card is declined by the bank, we will immediately inform you, so that you can contact your bank for further details. For more information on withdrawal and deposit methods, please read the article "Payments and payment methods".

Payments and payment methods
Payments and payment methods
  • www.mql5.com
Internal payment system was initially created in MQL5.community for payment of fees to authors of Articles. But the community's life does not stay still, and plenty of services, useful for traders and implying commodity-money relations between two parties, has emerged on the web-site since the launch of the payment system: Market — A store of...

Thank you for your support. But we need some explanation(guide) about how to solve our Visa, Mastercards to accept income transaction. Our local banks saying they are not support for income transaction to Visa/ Mastercards. They only support for returns to Visa/ Mastercards. 

What i do now? What are the Cardpay accepted Visa, Mastercard services? 

Actually i need to solve this problem. Please reply me.

ePayments and Paypal not working for our countries. Cardpay is the only way to withdraw.

Thank you.   

Dear @MetaQuotes Admin team, please help me. I really need to withdraw my cash (that is still stuck in the account)

But you all don't allow a withdrawal as "no earned money".  And the funds are from the SAME card that i used, why can't you refund back to the same source (back to the same card.)

My request to be a seller was rejected even after submitting ALL of my documents in proper format.

You have collected all my personal information including my passport and my picture of myself.

I really did not like this as this is personal and private information (passport information then you reject people and with out proper reasons.)

Can i please have a solution to my matter as i don't want my money to be stuck here in this website, i will want it back. Please help. Thank you.

Nicky Tan:

Dear @MetaQuotes Admin team, please help me. I really need to withdraw my cash (that is still stuck in the account)

But you all don't allow a withdrawal as "no earned money". 

My request to be a seller was rejected even after submitting ALL of my documents in proper format.

You have collected all my personal information including my passport and my picture of myself.

I really did not like this as this is personal and private information (passport information then you reject people and with out proper reasons.)

Can i please have a solution to my matter as i don't want my money to be stuck here in this website, i will want it back. Please help. Thank you.

Contact the Service Desk for this issue, we can't help you here.

that is great news for all those who don't have visa card and use only master card . 

Nicky Tan:

But you all don't allow a withdrawal as "no earned money". 

I really don't understand if the main reason for not allowing users to withdraw un-earned funds out of their accounts is to prevent transferring of money between 2 payment systems without having to pay commission , then why doesn't mql allow users to withdraw funds to the same source used to fund the account ?!!!

when i try to withdraw to mastercard, i cannot get SMS and telegram confirmation code.
i have tried in 2 days.. still got no confirmation code.
please help

Perfect.

Issue still continues I can't withdraw to my visa for some reason. It was working previously. Cannot get sms as well to try another card. 

Ferhat Mutlu:
Issue still continues I can't withdraw to my visa for some reason. It was working previously. Cannot get sms as well to try another card. 

try telegram for receiving code

Muhammad Mudasir:

try telegram for receiving code

Not working 😜 tried all ways even re installing it. Months ago  got code once then it didn't happen again. And cardpay broke for me 5 days ago. So I wrote to service desk waiting to hear from them 

Ferhat Mutlu:
Not working 😜 tried all ways even re installing it. Months ago  got code once then it didn't happen again. And cardpay broke for me 5 days ago. So I wrote to service desk waiting to hear from them 

today i got master card that not working .

Reason: