Interesting and Humour - page 4095

You read the comments and just roll with the punches.

Gorg1983:

You read the comments and just roll with the punches.

Glare (bounce) from some moving shiny object. Someone standing behind is moving the object.

khorosh:
Glare (bounce) from some moving shiny object. Someone standing behind is moving the object.

Chumak's ghost, no less.

Yuriy Zaytsev:

( it is not me - have not reached) 14 thousand pension 14-4 = 10 or 14-5 = 9 - it is in winter, in summer it is a little better than 14-3 and even as it was 14-2

Yes, there is a subsidy - not all pensioners do not know about it because they do not get it until they go.

I get 11 thousand rubles minus utilities and internet. Since I live alone, it is enough, because I adhere to the principle of reasonable sufficiency and I do not eat three meals a day, although I do have a varied diet. Sometimes I also help my daughter. And once a year I still have money left over for a trip to the south.

khorosh:
And once a year, there is still money left over for a trip to the south.

With your own groceries and a tent and hitchhiking?

Gorg1983:

With your own food with a tent and hitchhiking?

I travel by train, rent a room in the private sector.

Geometry lesson.

4 вида поп и что они могут рассказать об их прекрасных обладательницах
4 вида поп и что они могут рассказать об их прекрасных обладательницах
  • korysno.pro
Такая форма ягодиц может свидетельствовать о крепком здоровье ее обладательницы и выносливости. Но если тебе не нравится такая форма и ты хочешь немного закруглить свою попу, начни делать упражнения для ног, лежа на боку. Даже простые подъемы ног будут эффективны. Также тебе помогут наклоны и растяжка. Круг Эта форма говорит об идеальной...

So.
«Соленая невеста»
«Соленая невеста»
  • Smetana
  • vokrug.ga
Что случится с платьем, если его поместить в Мёртвое море на два года? Израильская художница Сигалит Ландау решила погрузить черное платье на дно Мертвого моря еще в 2014 году. Конечный результат получился просто волшебным. Фотографии этого шедевра объединены в серию «Соленая невеста». Автор проекта вдохновилась спектаклем, впервые поставленным...

khorosh:
I travel by train, I rent a room in the private sector.

Yeah, not really, but don't the kids help you?

Andrew Petras:
Okay.

People have nothing better to do than salting dresses.)

ZS: I'd rather make cucumbers.)
Reason: