Interesting and Humour - page 4092

Dmitry Fedoseev:

Where on the Russian banknote is the standard Windows font? Which font exactly and on which note?

Some hryvnia designs raise strange questions for me)) Why was the young Taras Shevchenko chosen? At his age he looks very respectable, even cool, but young is somehow dystrophic. On the two-hundred and five-hundred photos there is a stripe around his head (on the two-hundred only on the left), as in the work of a novice photographer. Grigory Skovoroda - not the best portrait chosen either.

A new two-hundredths, it makes everyone laugh.

Vladimir Zubov:

The new bicentennial, everyone laughs at it.

not everyone is laughing, 11 states are not laughing.

Dmitry Fedoseev:

Where on the Russian banknote is the standard Windows font? Which font exactly and on which note?

Some hryvnia designs raise strange questions for me)) Why was the young Taras Shevchenko chosen? At his age he looks very respectable, even cool, but young is somehow dystrophic. On the two-hundred and five-hundred photos there is a stripe around his head (on the two-hundred only on the left), as in the work of a novice photographer. Grigory Skovoroda is not the best portrait chosen either.

200p on which Sevastopol and the bay of ships.

Yuriy Zaytsev:

not all laughs, 11 states are not laughing.

So it's only 200p?

Vladimir Zubov:

So it's only 200p?

no it's the 11 who congratulated the anniversary ...

Yuriy Zaytsev:

no it's the 11 who congratulated the anniversary ...

Those who congratulated me I estimate 11 kopecks ...))

In general, the design of our banknotes fits well with the cadastral map, they are probably planning to display fertile black earth soils and steppes on a new note - it is probably time to scale up the 10 thousand-dollar note

Just wait and see if the cadastral map of the country will voluntarily expand again.

Vladimir Zubov:

The new 200, everyone's laughing at it.

Ahh... Right, that font that appears when there's nothing at all.

Vladimir Zubov:

For me there are no boundaries and no politics.

Vladimir Zubov:

Those who have congratulated me I estimate 11 kopecks ...))

They will not be let into the new world on the old bolabolic.

Yuriy Zaytsev:

In general, the design of our banknotes fits well with the cadastral map, they are probably planning to display fertile black earth soils and steppes on a new note - it is probably time to scale up the 10 thousand-dollar note

You may see, the cadastral map of the country will voluntarily expand again.

Cada is beautiful, of course, but I would also like to buy something with it.

Reason: