Interesting and Humour - page 4089

Yuriy Zaytsev:

Of course, you have to report income and expenditure to the tax office and show a profit. And there is tax on the profit.

No profit no tax, but you have to pay for the birth anyway.

So you're at a loss, so the state is at a profit, and a new vineyard will sparkle on a new slope, but not at you.

I'm in Yalta, everything should be fine there, so we were told )))

Vladimir Zubov:

I'm in Yalta, everything should be fine there, so we were told ))))

If they told you, why should you doubt it, you should pay taxes for the death and birth of every snail and any other chipped creature, and there will be new vineyards, not necessarily yours, but there will be. For living cats like 5000rub per year

Something similar was introduced at the beginning of the last century, but it didn't take.

There was even a private tax on fruit trees, chickens, pigs, goats, etc.

The end result was that trees were cut down and livestock were slaughtered.

Taxes stopped coming in.

http://www.aif.ru/dontknows/answer/obyazhut_li_nas_platit_nalog_na_domashnih_zhivotnyh

Обяжут ли нас платить налог на домашних животных?
Обяжут ли нас платить налог на домашних животных?
  • www.aif.ru
Правительство РФ разработало и вскоре внесёт в Госдуму законопроект «Правила по учёту и регистрации домашних животных». Предполагается, что участковые получат право требовать у собственников животных предъявления на них документов и в случае их отсутствия накладывать штраф. Однако его размер, а также сумма сборов за каждое животное пока не...

In general, it is not a concern for animals, in reality it is just a way to generate more revenue for the budget.

They don't seem to know what other legal way to take another penny from their poor population.

Yuriy Zaytsev:

In general, it is not a concern for animals; in reality, it is just a way to generate more revenue for the budget.

They don't seem to know what legal way to take the next portion of pennies from their impoverished population.

It's OK, I consulted the snails - they do not mind )))) The tiger cubs are just growling ...

Vladimir Zubov:

It's OK, I consulted the snails - they don't mind )))) The tiger cubs only growl ...

It seems to me that taxes in Kazakhstan will go up.

http://В Kazakhstan has proposed introducing a tax on sel... With / 18.09.15 / In the world ...

In Amsterdam, they have better roads and a social environment. In their prisons, sitting in jail is a pleasure. The reason behind the tax is understandable, very profitable, even more profitable than snails. Every day there are so many tax activities, deputies should be advised what moments in life make sense to collect the tax.

Yuriy Zaytsev:

It seems to me that taxes in Kazakhstan will go up.

http://В Kazakhstan has proposed a tax on se... With / 18.09.15 / In the world ...

In Amsterdam, so it is okay, they have better roads and a social environment. And in their prisons, sitting is a pleasure. The reason is clear in this tax, it is very profitable, even more profitable than snails. Every day there are so many tax activities, deputies should be advised on what moments in life it makes sense to charge tax

I do not agree with everything here. We have four full meals a day in a nuthouse, but that is no reason to be there.

Vladimir Zubov:

I don't agree with everything. We have four full meals in the nut house, but that's no reason to be there, is it?

We're talking about a tax...

In Kazakhstan and Belorussia there are ideas to introduce a tax on intimacy.

Although it's probably a good reason to put some of the lawmakers there.

Yuriy Zaytsev:

We're talking about a tax...

There are ideas in Kazakhstan and Belarus to introduce a tax on intimacy

Well, let them do it, we do not have to worry about it ))))

Vladimir Zubov:

So let them do it, we do not have to worry about it ))))

So with a positive balance in the budget they have it down to us too, as an example.

Reason: