Interesting and Humour - page 4091

Vladimir Zubov:

I'm just referring to the new note, which has a standard font.)

I wish I'd come up with something cleverer, like a European-like design or colouring. These days, all fonts are used in one way or another.

Whatever you do, they'll say it was copied. However, I agree that a lot of things are copied from Europe, just as they are in your country.

Gorg1983:

It would have been better if they had thought of something cleverer, like a European design or a colour scheme. These days, all fonts are used in one way or another.

Whichever one you make, they'll say it was copied. However, I agree that they imitate many European fonts, just like you do.

I am not talking about plagiarism. I used to work as a designer myself in the printing industry. To stretch any typeface beyond recognition by "curves", but to do so without redesign in such an important matter is either amateurishness or spitefulness. I would never miss a note with a standard Windows font it is a mockery already and a mockery of the people ...

I was involved in three stages of the development of the Hryvnia, let's make your Ruble beautiful too, not with a font from MS. There are no boundaries and no politics for me.

Vladimir Zubov:

I was involved in three stages of the development of the Hryvnia, let's make your Ruble beautiful too, not with a font from MS. There are no boundaries and no politics for me.

Wow!!!

Yuriy Zaytsev:

Wow!!!

Yes ...)

Vladimir Zubov:

Let's do it!

If you do not care about politics, soon politics will not care about you))). But really, if there is nothing else to do, please give us a scribble on how you see Russian banknotes, it will be interesting to see.

Gorg1983:

Come on!

OK

Gorg1983:

Come on!

If you do not care about politics, soon politics will not care about you))). Really, if there's nothing else to do, please tell me how you see Russian banknotes, it's interesting to see.

Hello, the notes go USD EUR RUB, how can I not know them ?

Where on the Russian banknote is the standard Windows font? Which font exactly and on which note?

Some hryvnia designs raise strange questions for me)) Why was the young Taras Shevchenko chosen? At his age he looks very respectable, even cool, but young is somehow dystrophic. On the two-hundred and five-hundred photos there is a stripe around his head (on the two-hundred only on the left), as in the work of a novice photographer. Grigory Skovoroda is not the best portrait chosen either.

Vladimir Zubov:

Hello, the notes go USD EUR RUB, how can I not know them ?

What does it have to do with not knowing? I mean how you see the new design.

Reason: