Interesting and Humour - page 3102

Yuriy Zaytsev:

- Yeah, and they're no longer citizens.

or maybe it's an indication that it's fake.

100% fake)

Sergey Golubev:

American woman sues $10,000 for upgrading to Windows 10

"I had never heard of Windows 10, and no one asked me if I wanted to upgrade my OS."

In the end, the court sided with the plaintiff and ordered the overly enterprising corporation to pay $10,000 in compensation. Interestingly, she did not admit guilt but refused to appeal, as it would have cost her more money.

;-) that's pretty cool.

smells like fake crap...

Sergey Golubev:

American woman sued for $10,000 to upgrade to Windows 10

"I had never heard of Windows 10 and no one asked me if I wanted to upgrade my OS."

10 kilobucks is pennies for Microsoft. The main thing is not to create a precedent and all those who were forced to buy new windows will not run to court. :)

Alexandr Saprykin:
100% fake)
what they write on the internet :-) is sometimes very funny to read...

Yuriy Zaytsev:
What people write on the Internet :-) is sometimes very amusing to read...
But at other times they will write such rubbish that you want to cry and feel sad because people are so underdeveloped))

Yuriy Zaytsev:

;-) just cool.

reeks of fake nonsense...

Original news story (in English) here.

"Microsoft made the upgrade to Windows 10 as a 'recommended upgrade' for Windows 7 or later, which meant that Windows 10 started booting automatically through the Windows Update Centre , in February this year. "

It says this lawsuit could be hope for those who had Windows 7 automatically upgraded to 10 (which has been happening since February this year) and didn't want that upgrade.

And there's a little program below (for Windows 7 and 8.1) which changes the settings so that there's no unauthorised upgrade to Windows 10: Never10.
Microsoft pays out $10,000 for automatic Windows 10 installation
Microsoft pays out $10,000 for automatic Windows 10 installation
  • Samuel Gibbs
  • www.theguardian.com
A Californian woman has won $10,000 in compensation from Microsoft after Windows 10 automatically tried and failed to install on her Windows 7 computer. The automatic install of Windows 10 failed, leaving her with a unstable and often unresponsive computer used to run her travel agency from an office in Sausalito, California. Teri Goldstein...

Alexandr Saprykin:
And other times they will write such rubbish that you feel sad and want to cry because people are so underdeveloped))

And sometimes you think how pathetic you are :-)

Yuriy Zaytsev:

- yeah and they're no longer citizens

and maybe that says it's fake data.

Well why is it fake?

The 788 (excluding irreplaceable whalers) irreplaceable whalers are all among the 85,670 men over the age of 35. Arrested bank managers are almost all over 35 years old.

Do you think all one-legged and blind and sheep-shearing shepherds are over 17 and under 36? A normal distribution would help you. Huh

So the data may well be true. "Internet survey shows that 100 percent of Africans use the internet"

Sergey Golubev:

"Microsoft made the upgrade to Windows 10 as a 'recommended upgrade' for Windows 7 or later, which meant that Windows 10 started downloading automatically through the Windows Update Centre , in February this year. "

It says this lawsuit could be hope for those who had Windows 7 automatically upgraded to 10 (which has been happening since February this year) and didn't want this upgrade.

There is a small program (for Windows 7 and 8.1) which changes settings to prevent unauthorized upgrade to Windows 10: Never10.

Do you think they don't have fakes? - or maybe Microsoft itself went to the press and let it slip, it may well be true.

Showbiz stars also sometimes use their intimate photos to make their albums better.

And bang, windows 10 sales will go up.

---

This is a forced upgrade problem. An operating system should not be forced to upgrade.

And not to update, you have to go somewhere, somewhere to put something, it is some kind of conscious action.

The right thing to do is the opposite, if you want to upgrade then go in and make a couple of deliberate gestures and take off to 10.

The OS version can be a drag, a lot of applications, some commercial, business depends on them a lot.

But as for mt4 mt5, the enforcement is justified. Since the terminal is a part of the software, the second part is in the brokerage company, and it is dependent on it.

Sergey Golubev:

"Microsoft made the upgrade to Windows 10 as a 'recommended upgrade' for Windows 7 or later, which meant that Windows 10 started downloading automatically through the Windows Update Centre , in February this year. "

It says this lawsuit could be hope for those who had Windows 7 automatically upgraded to 10 (which has been happening since February this year) and didn't want the upgrade.

And there's a little program below (for Windows 7 and 8.1) that changes the settings so that there's no unauthorised upgrade to Windows 10: Never10.

Because yesterday I opened a templat file (*.tpl) in notepad, and forgot to uncheck "always open with this application". And all my templates became notepad. Barely found how to go back (install unnecessary program, associate templat file with this program, and then delete this program).

And with Windows 10 - English moderator created a branch about it here, collecting information, including from this part of the forum, so I realized that if I spent two hours looking for how and changed the association of the file in Windows 8.1 with notepad to 'unknown' as with *.tpl - then in the case of Windows 10, I would have hung for a week ...

Reason: