Hide Indicator Window

Hi There

Is there a way to hide the indicator windows in MT5? For example in Tradingview when you double click the chart windows it hides all the indicator windows, and then shows them again after another double click.

If you had used this you would have found that it is a very old question with no real solution.
          How can I search for indicators and other elements in this forum? - MQL5 programming forum

Create one template with them on it and one (perhaps Default.tpl) without. Applying the templates can be done by code.

William Roeder:
If you had used this you would have found that it is a very old question with no real solution.
          How can I search for indicators and other elements in this forum? - MQL5 programming forum

Create one template with them on it and one (perhaps Default.tpl) without. Applying the templates can be done by code.

Why is that ? It's trivial to hide an indicator window on MT5. Just drag the window separation line to the bottom.

Except for indicators on main chart. Hard to do with multiple sub-windows.

William Roeder:

William

Firstly, I did do a google search, and surprise, surprise, no definitive answer. Try it for your self, and then see.

Secondly, its it so absurd asking for a very simple action that can make the life of MT users so much more simple?

Thirdly, I am not lazy, just new to the platform, and therefore have a gazillion questions. So I apologize for the "stupid, lazy questions" Maybe think back to when you were a beginner user.

In any case, thank you for the answer

Alain Verleyen:

Why is that ? It's trivial to hide an indicator window on MT5. Just drag the window separation line to the bottom.

Thanks Alain

Will drag the line down as you suggested

Reason: