Interesting and Humour - page 3106

Dmitry Fedoseev:

It was not planned to be developed, the aim was to make one demonstration flight.

arm it with missiles and send it into orbit to hang around... there were to be three of them and a group of satellites for their own needs.

Alexey Volchanskiy:
And there's no fuel to plan, it all makes sense.

I don't know. One thing I don't understand is why don't they just want to parachute the stage down? It is cheaper and many times easier than lowering by jet propulsion or making an aeroplane out of a stage.

Vasiliy Sokolov:

I don't know. One thing I don't understand is why don't they just want to parachute the stage down? It's cheaper and times easier than launching a jet or making an aeroplane out of a stage.

Probably because the parachute is more vulnerable. As a result, in some circumstances, it will cost more.

Vasiliy Sokolov:

I don't know. One thing I don't understand is why don't they just want to parachute the stage down? It is cheaper and many times easier than launching a jet or making an aeroplane out of a stage.

We need to use alien technology.... the truth is out there

Alexandr Saprykin:
We need to use alien thesnology.... the truth is out there.
You have to get there somehow.

Alexandr Murzin:
You have to fly there somehow.
They will or are already arriving on their own

Alexandr Saprykin:
Are they coming or are they already coming?
They've been here for a long time. My cat is definitely an alien.)

Yuriy Asaulenko:
Been here a long time. My cat is definitely an alien.))

Just like here...

Yuriy Asaulenko:
It's been here for a while now. My cat is definitely an alien.)
flies off into interplanetary space after a good kick?)))

Alexandr Saprykin:
(Does it fly off into interplanetary space after a good kick?)))

You don't like animals.((.

No. She disappears for hours at a time. Without leaving the flat. Where to? Couldn't find out. Then she suddenly reappears.