Interesting and Humour - page 3099

Dmitry Fedoseev:

I think it's from Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. (Season 3, Episode 13).

There's a russian-lettered keyboard on an american show? Uh-oh.

Alexandr Saprykin:
An American TV series has a keyboard with Russian letters? O_o.
I haven't watched it, but it's kind of a show about Russians.

Alexandr Saprykin:
What's with this interesting keyboard?
It's Irina Yarovaya's new bill :)

Dmitry Fedoseev:
Didn't watch it, but it's kind of a show about Russians.

I didn't watch it either. Read on wikipedia - not a word about the Russians.

Agents of Shield.

Alexandr Saprykin:

I didn't watch it either. Read on wikipedia - not a word about the Russians.

Agents Shield

Just kidding, it's my keyboard, I milled the buttons myself.

The Russian government, realising that it is impossible to build quality roads in Russia, has decided to introduce teleportation by 2035.

Alexandr Saprykin:
The Russian government has realised that it is impossible to build quality roads in Russia and has decided to introduce teleportation by 2035.
Do you think the asphalt will be better there?

Alexandr Murzin:
Do you think the pavement will be better there?

There are going to be glitches and errors!

I once read a fantastic story about teleportation, I do not remember the author and even the title.

So there at the heart of the plot was the idea that errors are not always bad, in general there was a mistake at the stage of movement.

So in point A they took apart one engineer, turned him into a stream of bits and bytes, sent him to point B - for further assembly, and did the same with the other engineer but at point B.

It should be noted that both engineers are from different fields and each at the same time working on a particular problem.

So while these two engineers were moving to different locations at the same time but on the same channel, a failure occurred and some packets were mistakenly switched on the intermediate router.

In general some fragments of data, engineers' thoughts were exchanged.

When they got together in different points and each of them made a genius discovery, and both discoveries were completely different in different areas.

Yuriy Zaytsev:

I once read a sci-fi story about teleportation, can't remember the author or even the title.

So that there at the heart of the plot was the idea that the error is not always bad, in general there was a mistake at the stage of displacement.

So in point A they took apart one engineer, turned him into a stream of bits and bytes, sent him to point B - for further assembly, and did the same with the other engineer but at point B.

It should be noted that both engineers are from different fields and each at the same time working on a particular problem.

So while these two engineers were moving to different locations at the same time but on the same channel, a failure occurred and some packets were mistakenly switched on the intermediate router.

When they got together at different points and each one made a genius discovery, and the two discoveries were completely different in different areas.

Or error is a bad thing. Вот например: https://ru.wikipedia.org/wiki/%D0%9C%D1%83%D1%85%D0%B0_(%D1%84%D0%B8%D0%BB%D1%8C%D0%BC,_1986)

Yuriy Zaytsev:

I once read a science fiction story about teleportation, I don't remember the author or even the title.

So there at the heart of the plot was an idea that errors are not always bad, in general there was a mistake at the stage of movement.

So in point A they took apart one engineer and turned him into a stream of bits and bytes, sent him to point B - for further assembly, and did the same with the other engineer but in point B.

So while these two engineers were moving to different locations at the same time, but on the same channel, there was a failure and some packets were mistakenly changed on the intermediate router.

When they got together in different points and each of them made a brilliant discovery, and both discoveries were absolutely different in different areas.

This is called an accident. And now in an accident, brains can be exchanged (or mixed).
Reason: