Interesting and Humour - page 202

tol64:

Why the avatar? Angry after the election? ))

Yeah, at everyone and everything.

I've got children's textbooks.

3rd grade maths, algorithms. There's an entrance to the figure. In the figure the question is "Is it less than a hundred? " . The two outputs are "yes" and "no". Several steps, everything is simple. The last entry is 100. 100 is more than 100 or less than 100, I'd kill them. // They have the correct answer "less". Fuck. And this is the best program of 2100.

Or also today - From Peter and Vasya, Sasha got three pieces of candy every day ........// and then it doesn't matter.

What does "PO" mean? From each of them three? Here's a dick. From both three a day. Why do you have to write simple things for children?!

-------------------------

I am not even talking about the workload, 3rd grade, 5 lessons, swimming pool (1.5 hours), a meal and lessons till 11 p.m. !

What the fuck does he need now - an arthropod trachea device ? What the fuck for? I did homework in an hour in third grade, then I went to the attic, then played football at home.

I'm not talking about typos in textbooks! I'm not talking about misprints in STUDENTS. What Chinese basement did they print them in? Who tested them?

Why can't I put a camera in the classroom? I want to, others want to. I want to see what mine is doing. I'll mute it, hang it over the blackboard, no hassle for the teacher. What the fuck do I have to coordinate this for? This is ridiculous.

Mischek: I'm not talking about typos in STUDENTS! The obvious ones, although it's a shame, but some put the brains in the loop. What Chinese basement did they print them in? Who checked them?
Well, it turns out that Pu is to blame not only for the fact that computers have accelerated several times during his presidency. He's also to blame for this...

TheXpert:
She's awesome :)
Awesome, of course she is. He looks just like Mischek, but earless. Maybe his ears are just pressed down, he is mad. ))
Mischek:

Yeah, for everyone and everything.

Children's textbooks are out.

3rd grade maths, algorithms. There's an entrance to the figure. In the figure the question is "Is it less than a hundred? " . The two outputs are "yes" and "no". Several steps, everything is simple. The last entry is 100. 100 is more than 100 or less than 100, I'd kill them. // They have the correct answer "less". Fuck. And this is the best program of 2100.

Or also today - From Peter and Vasya, Sasha got three pieces of sweets every day ........// and then it doesn't matter.

What does "PO" mean? From each of the three? Fucking hell. From both three a day. Why do you have to write simple things for children?!

It's so weird. Who are they trying to make children out of?

In such a case the parents play a very important role, they need to monitor their children and guide them in the right direction. Point out the mistakes. Explain such a concept as, a fool's trap. Is 100 less than 100? The correct answer is yes. That's what it says. But it's not, because it's an intelligence test. Fool's trap. The correct answer is wrong, because 100 equals 100.

In terms of the Russian language, the answer to the second question is also wrong. If three pieces from each and to psychology it has nothing to do. More accurately it has, but not from that side, from which it can be presented, in case of proving the opposite. This is psychology. ))) Life is such a cruel struggle ... Philosophical question: For better or for worse?

Mathemat:
Well, it turns out that Pu is not only to blame for the fact that computers have accelerated several times during his presidency. He is also to blame for this...

Who's to blame. Does he have schoolchildren? If not, his relatives have schoolchildren. Why don't they report lousy textbooks to Poo?

Ah! - Do their kids go to OTHER schools and have OTHER textbooks? - Or is there another reason why textbooks suck? They do not give a shit about the people and the people's children - they are just meat, meat that works the machines, plows the fields and pays taxes.

ZS. And in general. One gets the impression that these are specially created textbooks. For the meat.

joo:

Who's to blame. Does he have schoolchildren? If he doesn't, his relatives have schoolchildren. Why don't they report lousy textbooks to Poo?

Ah! - Do their kids go to OTHER schools and have OTHER textbooks? - Or is there another reason why textbooks suck? They do not give a shit about the people and the people's children, they are just meat, meat that works the machines, plows the fields and pays taxes.

ZS. And in general. I have the impression that these are specially created textbooks. For the meat.

What's that got to do with meat . It's just a regular race. There are two options. The first is a dictatorship. There will be no mistakes and typos, the gulag rules.

The second - normal, fair rules of the game. Then there would not be any typos either, the market, competition would cure everything fast.

Here, they will be sawed off first and then they will go looking for someone who will make a sweet for five kopecks.

One way of looking at it. The president does not have the kind of power that many people think he has. It is simply a man who has been elected as a "scapegoat". :) He just won't be allowed to do things the way the majority wants him to. Power is not one president, but a whole community divided into several clans, which has its roots so deep that it's scary to imagine what it would take to change that power. It's a bloodbath between millions again. The statistics in Russia are certainly hellish. How much does the population have to drop for this ruling community to somehow start moving in a direction other than its own?

Look on the bright side. Let's say the president really can do something there. Can a ruined country be lifted out of ruin within such a period of time? When everything has been stolen and distributed among the clans over the previous many years?

A third-party perspective. What would the world be like if everyone was given as much as he wanted? World statistics don't really suck either. If they run out of resources faster, their eyes will be on the tidbit. Russia.

//---

We could go on and on. The only question is, what to do with it all? )))

Mischek:

It's got nothing to do with meat. It's just a regular breakup. There are two options. The first is a dictatorship. There will be no mistakes and typos, the gulag rules.

The second - normal, fair rules of the game. Then there would not be any typos either, the market, competition would cure everything fast.

In our country, they will cut down first and then go looking for someone to make a sweet for five kopecks.

There cannot be fair play in the most corrupt country.

Exactly. The rats pack the budgets in their pockets. Try to kick a rat. What will it do, especially if it is pinned in a corner? ))

papaklass:

That's news to me! What made you come to this conclusion?

I was wondering the same thing. Calling them whatever they want.

63.60% of idiots voted for this: http://www.putin-itogi.ru/putin-i-korruptsiya/
Reason: