Emotions when trading - page 55

mmmoguschiy:
This is an illusion, nothing more!!! Self-deception!!! The only benefit you can get is more profitable trades.

You probably think you know what you're talking about -- that's self-defeating.

And the room for maneuver in mt4 is much larger. And it's much more comfortable to handle separate positions (mt4), rather than one that has everything in one pile (mt5).

neyron:

because I can clearly see what's going to be done, not ************ closed. in any case

there's more room for manoeuvre in mt4.

there's just more degrees of freedom.

avtomat:

You probably think you know what you're talking about - that's self-delusion.

And there's a lot more room for manoeuvre in mt4. And it's much more convenient to keep separate positions (mt4) than one where everything is piled up (mt5).

I'm not claiming 100% truth. But who says it's present in your words?

mmmoguschiy:
I don't claim to be 100% true. But who says it is present in your words?
Apparently, in addition to your lack of understanding, you also lack common sense...

avtomat:
You seem to have no common sense, in addition to a lack of understanding...
I'm glad you've drawn some conclusions for yourself.

That's right.
You can see that we are all different. As many people as there are opinions. So don't expect Doll to behave predictably. And in general, often you notice that, for example some weird guy, like a strange guy, but somewhere concerning the case he has no equal. Life is strange. It's interesting, of course, but it's also complicated. You just have to keep wondering. I do not believe those who say that they are so cool that nothing surprises them in life. There is always something to surprise them.

mmmoguschiy:
I'm not claiming 100% truth. But who says it is in your words?

why is there no choice in mt5 how I want to trade?

EUR jumped out of the corridor.

Globtroter:
That's right.
You can see that we are all different. There are as many opinions as there are people. So don't expect Doll to behave predictably. And in general, often you notice that, for example some weird guy, like a strange guy, but somewhere concerning the case he has no equal. Life is strange. It's interesting, of course, but it's also complicated. You just have to keep wondering. I do not believe those who say that they are so cool that nothing surprises them in life. There's always something to surprise them.
"There's a time when someone whose pocket has been empty since childhood
♪ a simple name they can't get out of their mouth ♪ ♪ Seryoga - A Million Dollars ♪

alagez:
EUR jumped out of the corridor.
This is bad on the one hand and good on the other.
For example, a pattern may work when the price breaks out of the band, then comes back to the band, touches it and rushes back with renewed vigour.
Or it may continue without any retracements.
I do not think that this breakout is false. But I am not going to work out the growth patterns either. The general market environment does not suggest a strengthening of the Euro, which means that one has to look for selling opportunities on the upside. Here we have to look what the calendar will show. In general, we have to think in general for a while.

avtomat:

But there is much more room for manoeuvre in mt4. And it is much more convenient to keep separate positions (mt4), rather than one, in which everything is piled up (mt5).

Strange to read that with your nickname.

I agree that MT4 locking is more useful as a "reminder" that "over there was a losing trade that hasn't been recovered yet". But for TC there is absolutely no difference.

Reason: