Interesting and Humour - page 201

Mischek:
Genius. A couple of pages ago, you were genuinely trying to find a way to fight corruption.

Misha, you are a trader, what is the point of standing against the trend? But you have to be ready at any time that the trend will end.

I can declare my true position on effective platforms, while chopping dough at rallies that no one believes in what they have gathered for anyway.

One does not contradict the other. At heart, I really want change (that is why I am asking questions on how to change it), but in practice I am being pragmatic (it is possible to make easy money, why not). At the same time spend the capitals of those who pay (also a move).

SZZ Maybe this is a new technology, to infiltrate the columns of those who support them and demoralize them. The work of the primary has not been abolished, MLM is still the most effective method of promoting information. It is easier to change a person's mind in a live conversation.

18. Frequently ventilated, otherwise the bird would have died with the smoking tenant.

Ukraine may introduce a tax for using Skype. The head of the National Commission for Regulation of Communications and Informatization, Petro Yatsuk, has said.

The main thing with taxes is to start . A tax on sex could be introduced. With a wife one rate, with a non-wife another. A month after marriage, a tax holiday.

Group sex, progressive scale. After 60, it's a reduced rate.

Mischek: Ukraine may introduce a tax for using Skype. The head of the National Commission for Regulation of Communications and Informatization, Petro Yatsuk, has said.
Yes, half of the budget is spent on gas payments to the Muscovites. It is time to take care of the hamsters, because they have become so impudent already...

Mischek:

The main thing with taxes is to start . A tax on sex could be introduced. With a wife one rate, with a non-wife another. A month after marriage, a tax holiday.

Group sex, progressive scale. After 60, it's a reduced rate.

Nah. They're not going to tax sex, that's what they're going to tax. After all, the more sex, the more hamsters. The more hamsters, the more taxes from other hamster desires. It's simple. It's a win-win strategy. :)

tol64:
Nah. That's one thing they won't tax on, but they won't tax on sex. After all, the more sex, the more hamsters. The more hamsters, the more taxes from other hamster desires. It's simple. It's a win-win strategy. :)
That's normal logic and there's none. From sex to a tax-paying hamster is roughly 18 years.

Mischek:
That's normal logic and there is none. From sex to the taxpaying hamster is roughly 18 years, and they need it now and then the grass grows.

It's an investment. An investment in future hamsters. They have it all calculated. Otherwise the hamsters would be in profit and they are not. While some hamsters are growing, others, the ones that have already grown, are paying. It's a constant cash flow. Cash Flow. But it's not flowing towards the hamsters. ))))

//---

Why the avatar? Angry after the election? ))

tol64:

Why the avatar? Angry after the election? ))

She's awesome :)