Points VS Pips - page 29

Dmitry Fedoseev:

Well try it, just somewhere specific and to the point, not in the air, as it is now and as usual.

Inadequacy follows you on your heels, your eternal companion in life... Got into the marketplace and didn't even have to dig, look, it immediately caught my eye:

I wonder how the market administration allowed such a description?

Market rules do not prohibit making a version for MT 4 and MT 5.

Or do you mean to say that in the description of the version on the page for MT 4 can not write that there is a version for MT 5?

Strange you .....

Vladimir Pastushak:

Market rules do not prohibit making a version for MT4 and MT5

Or are you saying that the description of the version on the MT 4 page can not write that there is a version for MT 5?

You are strange ......

There is no one EA for both terminals. This is a direct and impudent misleading of customers.

I have never tried to play with this kind of weirdness, but I had no idea that I was going to play with it.

And I'm not the weird one, but you are stupid or insolent, or both at once.

Dmitry Fedoseev:

It's all on the beech. English is "pips", Russian is "points" and the number is the same.

Enough already, the same numbers 489 and 4890. I'm sick of reading this nonsense. Good luck

Vladimir Baskakov:
Enough already, the same numbers 489 and 4890. I'm sick of reading nonsense. Good luck

Where's 489? It's 489.5 in both Russian and English.

And anyone can go and look at it.

This is how I see these statistics:

Pips: 489.5.

Dmitry Fedoseev:

Where's 489? It's 489.5 in both Russian and English.

And anyone can go and look at it.

This is how I see these statistics:

Pips: 489.5.

Are you nuts? There are two screenshots, the same account. One service counts in pips, the other in pips.

Vladimir Baskakov:
Are you out of your mind? There are two screenshots, the same score. One service counts in pips, the other counts in pips.

The cu-ku is yours, and I just showed a screenshot from the beech.

I also showed the other service mql5.com that also has pips in accounts with four-digit quotes.

If you have switched the browser interface to English, you will see the word "pips" in the same place where you see the word "pips" now, but the number will still be 489.5.

Dmitry Fedoseev:

But there is no such thing as one advisor for two terminals at once. This is direct and brazen misleading of the buyers.

You can write about the fact that there is another version for another terminal, but you have written it differently.

And I'm not the weird one, but you are stupid or insolent, or both at once.

Now let us all do the description the way you like it and understand it, and may I send it to you for verification?

You started with points and pips and then you go to the profiles, what for? Have you run out of arguments? Do you need to look for mistakes and typos?

Stay where you are, there's no need to get down. Points are points...

Vladimir Pastushak:

Let's do the description the way you like and understand it, maybe we should send it to you for verification?

You start talking about points and pips and then you go into profiles, what for? Have you run out of arguments? Do you need to look for mistakes and typos?

Stay where you are, there's no need to get down. Points are points...

Still not enough arguments?

Dmitry Fedoseev:

The cu-ku is yours, and I just showed a screenshot from the beech.

I also showed the other service mql5.com that also has pips in accounts with four-digit quotes.

If you have switched the browser interface to English, you will see the word "pips" in the same place where you see the word "pips" now, but the number will still be 489.5.

Adieu. Write better articles

Still not enough arguments?

Reason: