Interesting and Humour - page 98

In Google Chrome or Firefox, google "do a barrel roll" and see what happens
Mischek:
In Google Chrome or Firefox, google "do a barrel roll" and see what happens
I typed in 1,290,000 results for the query AND WHAT?
Urain:
I typed in 1,290,000 results for So what?
In chrome or FF?
Mischek:
In chrome or in FF ?

FF

PS What should it be?

Urain:

FF

PS What should it be?

The game with the word BOX - the image on the screen flips 360°.
[Deleted]
Mischek:
The word game BOX - the image on the screen flips 360 degrees.
There is such an effect :). The search results page makes a rotation (as I understand it in a circle)...
Mischek:
In Google Chrome or Firefox, google "do a barrel roll" and see what happens
IgorM:

It's probably in some tricky versions, I have FF 3.6, I don't like to change the software if I'm happy with it. I already have an FF 7 though.