Discussion of article "Why Virtual Hosting On The MetaTrader 4 And MetaTrader 5 Is Better Than Usual VPS"

New article Why Virtual Hosting On The MetaTrader 4 And MetaTrader 5 Is Better Than Usual VPS has been published:

Renting a virtual server right from the MetaTrader 4 and MetaTrader 5 terminals is the optimal way to ensure uninterrupted work of your trading robots and Signal subscriptions. Essentially, it is an analogue of a VPS though it is better and more suitable for addressing needs and challenges that a trader comes across. The server can be rented straight from your MetaTrader. It takes only a couple mouse clicks for Experts Advisors, indicators, scripts together with Signal subscriptions and settings to be transferred to the virtual server. The Virtual Hosting Cloud network was developed specially for MetaTrader and has all the advantages of a native solution.

Certainly, there are alternatives to virtual hosting but a closer look reveals that they do not compete. The first thing that comes to mind is using a home computer as a budget option. It could work, however a stable internet connection and uninterrupted power supply are not guaranteed. A VPS can be rented from a suitable provider found on the internet. That could be feasible but it implies a manual search for a server having minimum latency with the required Forex-broker's. Such a puzzle does not suit everyone.

Clearly, why not skip this painful process of finding the lesser of two evils and opt for the best solution customized to meet your trading requirements. Get a virtual server right now and try it out. You have free 24 hours of hosting so you can appreciate all of the advantages of our service!

Author: MetaQuotes Software Corp.

Nice

After i have the virtual hosting, can i close my mt4 on my pc and let the virtual hosting work automatically?

kummy:
After i have the virtual hosting, can i close my mt4 on my pc and let the virtual hosting work automatically?
Yes, but only after you done synchronization.

I have signed in for the virtual hosting. Fist of all I received 360 free minutes instead of the 1440 minutes promised to members. Second of all, it is not possible to see what is going on in the server - no GUI like n other VPS servers. This is very important. How does one know what trades are going on, enter or leave trade when you dont see what is happening.? Please help

This is marvelous and extremely useful.

A million times better than any VPS service

"This is marvelous and extremely useful.

A million times better than any VPS service. "

Please tell me how you evaluate what is going on in this very VPS. How do you know what trades have been performed etc?

Modesty2014:

Please tell me how you evaluate what is going on in this very VPS. How do you know what trades have been performed etc?

You can do this only by examining remote logs - use Journals/Main or Journals/Experts commands in the context menu of your server, how it's described in the article - https://www.mql5.com/en/articles/994
How to Prepare a Trading Account for Migration to Virtual Hosting
How to Prepare a Trading Account for Migration to Virtual Hosting
  • MetaQuotes Software Corp.
  • www.mql5.com
MetaTrader client terminal is perfect for automating trading strategies. It has all tools necessary for trading robot developers ‒ powerful C++ based MQL4/MQL5 programming language, convenient MetaEditor development environment and multi-threaded strategy tester that supports distributed computing in MQL5 Cloud Network. In this article, you will find out how to move your client terminal to the virtual environment with all custom elements.

Modesty2014:
"This is marvelous and extremely useful.

A million times better than any VPS service. "

Hello,

I believe the simplest way to do this is to use your ACCOUNT LOGIN and INVESTOR'S PASSWORD to monitor what is happening in your account after you have transferred automated trading to remote virtual server by synchronization.  

Hi,

Please can you tell us what is the system configuration of the server and the number of maximum charts/trades recommended to run concurrently without negative impact on a VPS server.

Thank you. 

Hello,

I would like to ask below described specific questions:

I have noted that monthly subscription fee is US$10.00 per virtual hosting account.

But assuming that I have several real (as well as demo) trading accounts with more than ONE Forex Broker, does it mean that I have to register a virtual hosting account for each of the trading accounts that I have with different Brokers? And would this mean that if I have, for instance, five trading accounts with ONE Broker, do I have to pay US$50/month for the five virtual hosting accounts?

OR, can I have a different billing scenario whereby I can maintain more than one trading account with ONE or more Brokers, but have only one virtual hosting account at US$10/month?

I shall appreciate your detailed answers to my questions.

Thank you.

Reason: