FOREX - Trends, forecasts and implications 2015 - page 1128

stranger:
I just haven't counted the eur, in a good way it should have been bought the day before yesterday and forgotten, what the fuck are the sales, 0760 for now, don't forget about the swing))))
Why should we argue if I have a prog? )))

artikul:
Why should we argue if I have the software? )))
Sorry, Professor, I wasn't thinking straight.)) Let's go dig the Teacher out of the cave)))

artikul:
Why should we argue if I have the software? )))
He's not arguing, he's showing his professionalism!

yurchenko:
He doesn't argue, he shows his professionalism!
I don't show anything, I look at you and cry, clowns)

let me put my five cents in. =))

bllvrmyltivmroaaopuu =) how's that =)

stranger:
I just didn't count the euR, I should have bought it the day before yesterday and forgotten about it, What the fuck are the sales, 0760 is the target so far, Don't forget about the swing.)
And what is this? The eu is going down today.

yurchenko:
What's that? The euro's going down today.
I don't give a shit about it. You've got a "bust" that's 20 pips.

stranger:
I just didn't count the eur, in a good way it should have been bought the day before yesterday and forgotten, what the fuck are the sales, 0760 is still a target, don't forget about the swing))))
I don't know what to do with it but I do know what to do with it. (in the test out of 12 pairs it's the only one that's getting wise)

Ishim:
You take the euram by the scruff of the neck and throw it the fuck out of the terminal! (it's the only one out of 12 pairs in the test).
There's 130 pips to low, you put bylimits after 40 pips and forget about it, sit back and troll the lads)))) A pamm grows) Trolls in the cave don't bother you?)

Ishim:
You take the euram by the scruff of the neck and throw it the fuck out of the terminal! (it's the only one of the 12 pairs in the test)
Sensei, push the pound a figure down - I'll buy)))
Reason: