Discussion of article "Why Virtual Hosting On The MetaTrader 4 And MetaTrader 5 Is Better Than Usual VPS" - page 7

Hi, I subscribed virtual hosting.

I load my EA & Indicator to Chart then do the synchronization ALL (Expert & Signal) then run it an hour it was OK,

my Ea executing an Open Trades, but when I close my MT4, it did not anymore execute an open trade,

but it closes my open trade  with it hit my target while my MT4 is offline. how to fix this, to execute open trade while my MT4 is Offline?

194173:

Hi, I subscribed virtual hosting.

I load my EA & Indicator to Chart then do the synchronization ALL (Expert & Signal) then run it an hour it was OK,

my Ea executing an Open Trades, but when I close my MT4, it did not anymore execute an open trade,

but it closes my open trade  with it hit my target while my MT4 is offline. how to fix this, to execute open trade while my MT4 is Offline?

If you've synchronized your EA and indicator correctly you should be able to trade on MQL5 VPS withour a problem.

Check that your MQL5 VPS (right click) << Journals, has the correct message.

Eleni Anna Branou:

If you've synchronized your EA and indicator correctly you should be able to trade on MQL5 VPS withour a problem.

Check that your MQL5 VPS (right click) << Journals, has the correct message.

I have checked the journal...

Yes it is having the same message,  1 Chart, 1 EA, 0 Custom Indicator, Signal Disabled

Files:
MESSAGE.JPG  13 kb

194173:

I have checked the journal...

Yes it is having the same message,  1 Chart, 1 EA, 0 Custom Indicator, Signal Disabled

Then you should be OK, it must be something wrong with your EA.

Hi All, 

Please can someone assist me - I purchased the VPS and migrated all the signals successfully on my private laptop. 

Now I want to use remote desktop connection to login to mt4, im getting a error message (See attached). 

What do I do now? 

Files:

Noise01:

Hi All, 

Please can someone assist me - I purchased the VPS and migrated all the signals successfully on my private laptop. 

Now I want to use remote desktop connection to login to mt4, im getting a error message (See attached). 

What do I do now? 

If you are talking about MQL5 VPS, this has nothing to do with your remote desktop problem.

Eleni Anna Branou:

If you are talking about MQL5 VPS, this has nothing to do with your remote desktop problem.

Please guide me then - I am unable to access MT4 platform on my work computer, the streaming is blocked. 

I have MT4 on my private laptop, I dont want to use the web version as I have custom signals and EA's on my MT 4 platform. 

I thought using a VPS I would be able to remote login to my MT 4 platform and trade. 

What is my alternatives? 

Noise01:

Please guide me then - I am unable to access MT4 platform on my work computer, the streaming is blocked. 

I have MT4 on my private laptop, I dont want to use the web version as I have custom signals and EA's on my MT 4 platform. 

I thought using a VPS I would be able to remote login to my MT 4 platform and trade. 

What is my alternatives? 

You can access remotely your PC through a browser remote app, like the Chrome remote desktop app.

You can't access directly your MT4 platform.

expert is not migrating to my brokers chart icmarkets

osinachi123:
expert is not migrating to my brokers chart icmarkets

What do you mean?

Is not migrating on MQL5 VPS or in another VPS?

Or is not running at all at your local MT4/5 chart?

Reason: