Discussion of article "Why Virtual Hosting On The MetaTrader 4 And MetaTrader 5 Is Better Than Usual VPS" - page 3

I subcribed and set up ok, but it can not be trailing stop. Can you tell me why?

Hi, i want to use the virtual hosting but i can not see it in my platvorm. I use a MT$ platvorm of ICM markets. Anybody know how to order the virtual hosting ? 

hi 10usd/month for how account can setup? is only 1 account?

can i use vps hosting for several accounts with pay only 10usd?

I had Metatrader 5 terminal Version 5 on my PC. I could not see this "Register a Virtual Server" on my account. Is there any steps that I had missed out or my setting or download version is incorrect ?

I welcome any feedback and advice. Thanks in advance

This looks awesome but why is it that most questions posted don't get answered by article writer?

Hello,

Awesome service!

It's seamless and easy to setup & migrate.

Would it optimize for lower latency with the trading servers?  If you are trading 10 different accounts with 10 different brokers, would the service locate it optimally for the best latency?

Thanks, 

Good morning and best of the period. Please can you increase the font size in this website generally? I read what is written here with great difficulty.

do you have broker list for traded know which broker is more lower latency

Chew Ming Hoi:
do you have broker list for traded know which broker is more lower latency

When you order VPS hosting ping will be appeared 

Anyone know if on 12 august 2015 same issue have been detected. On 11 august my ea placed order automatically on 12 aug no trades have been placed. Did the server was restarted shoutted down or something else?
Many thanks
Reason: