Discussion of article "Why Virtual Hosting On The MetaTrader 4 And MetaTrader 5 Is Better Than Usual VPS" - page 5

I'm using my experts  limited  to hours. I've just purchased virtual server. I'm using  my time zone settings example 19:00:00 now. So I set my expert work 1-9 and 18-22 in my time zone hours . 

question is :  are my experts hours going to work automatically  or should I re-set hours  by server location ( new york eg.) ??

it is so important for me , please help. 

I would like to ask if become a signal provider can you provide signals with systems that are in Virtual Hosting

Or you have to let the terminal open for traders to be copied? 

I notice that on mql5 slippage tab, MQL5 will provide a list of average slippage based on execution statistics from signal's broker to subscriber's broker.

Im using tickmil with UK server and Im subscribing signal from fxopen with US server, so my slippage will be very huge if I run my server from UK, right? 

Let say, if I rent MQL5's US virtual server, is that going to improve my slippage?

I think it's better if mql let's us decide which server we want to choose. Because for signal subscriber, it's better to have a terminal open closer to signal's broker. 

So either this thing's ultra complicated or im really dumb.. How on earth do you make the VPS server send you notifications on your phone if your computer is off.

I am trying to use my own indicator, but i can't have my comp turned on 24/5. i synchronized all, tried many times but the notifications don't get there unless the mt4 is opened visibly on my own laptop. can someone please tell me if that's possible and i didn't just waste 27$ for nothing please?

hello

I would like to register VPS, but I do not know what data go in the FTP and EMAIL tab: are data that already exist? In that case I do not know where to find them. Or I have to create them at the moment, I do not understand anything about FTP.. Thanks for the help.

If I need to open an additional chart or change EA parameters, how can I do that? 

Dennis Nikolopoulos:

I would like to ask if become a signal provider can you provide signals with systems that are in Virtual Hosting? 

Or you have to let the terminal open for traders to be copied? 

Of course you can become signal provider using VPS.

Its better to do so anyway.

Adli Ishak:

I notice that on mql5 slippage tab, MQL5 will provide a list of average slippage based on execution statistics from signal's broker to subscriber's broker.

Im using tickmil with UK server and Im subscribing signal from fxopen with US server, so my slippage will be very huge if I run my server from UK, right? 

Let say, if I rent MQL5's US virtual server, is that going to improve my slippage?

Its advisable to use a broker and VPS based in the country (US in your case) the signal account is based.

You can check the slippage tab of the signal you are copying to see the exact slippage values for your brokers (they are not bad in your case).

Chaff_MMM:

So either this thing's ultra complicated or im really dumb.. How on earth do you make the VPS server send you notifications on your phone if your computer is off.

I am trying to use my own indicator, but i can't have my comp turned on 24/5. i synchronized all, tried many times but the notifications don't get there unless the mt4 is opened visibly on my own laptop. can someone please tell me if that's possible and i didn't just waste 27$ for nothing please?

You need to enable Push Notifications in the Tools >> Options >> Notifications tab of your MT platform and then synchronize with your VPS to apply.

Reason: