Error 131

Is someone willing to review my code and help me figure out why I am getting Error 131. I have a new EA I am creating but keep reciving error 131

Lucas Weber: Is someone willing to review my code
  1. Can't with out code.
  2. Do NOT use NormalizeDouble, EVER. For ANY Reason. It's a kludge, don't use it. It's use is always wrong

whroeder1:
  1. Can't with out code.
Would you mind reviewing my code?

Lucas Weber:
Would you mind reviewing my code?

place it here if you don't mind 

Mohammad Soubra:

place it here if you don't mind 

Mohammad can I send you code to review?

Lucas Weber:
I am now getting error 1

Lucas Weber:
I am now getting error 1
I am now receiving error one please help
Files:

Lucas Weber: I am now receiving error one please help
  1. You can't be receiving any error because you never check for any. No where in your code is a GetLastError() or a _LastError.
  2. Check your return codes What are Function return values ? How do I use them ? - MQL4 forum and Common Errors in MQL4 Programs and How to Avoid Them - MQL4 Articles

Lucas Weber:

seems the error 131 is for "invalid trade volume"

so, be sure that you have a valid initial lot size that is not below the min of your broker minimum or not more than 2 digits after the point

some brokers have the minimum lot size = 0.01

some else the minimum lot size is 0.10 (not 0.01)

but not 0.011 or 0.001 ... bla bla bla

whroeder1:
  1. You can't be receiving any error because you never check for any. No where in your code is a GetLastError() or a _LastError.
  2. Check your return codes What are Function return values ? How do I use them ? - MQL4 forum and Common Errors in MQL4 Programs and How to Avoid Them - MQL4 Articles
I am getting an error when I sumbit for verification. I am not a coder. I had this EA made for me but it is not working correctly now. the error the verification is giving me is error 1

Lucas Weber:
I am getting an error when I sumbit for verification. I am not a coder. I had this EA made for me but it is not working correctly now. the error the verification is giving me is error 1
whroeder1 can  I PM you.
Reason: