Free EA creation - page 14

mladen:
strawmango When you remove the repainting part of that indicator (since it uses future data) it is a simple ma cross indicator. You already have some very good EAs that are using ma crosses for signals. For example, you can try out this one : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/general

Thank you for the reply. I have no large knowledge about coding so I always don't know if there is repainting part of an indi in the code. I used this indicator for about a week now and the alerts are useful. Is it possible to make buy and sell order base on the alerts instead?

Thank you for the reply. I don't have a large knowledge about coding so I always don't know if there is a repainting part of an indi in the code. I used this indicator for about a week now and the alerts are useful. Is it possible to make buy and sell orders base on its alerts instead?

strawmango:
Thank you for the reply. I don't have a large knowledge about coding so I always don't know if there is a repainting part of an indi in the code. I used this indicator for about a week now and the alerts are useful. Is it possible to make buy and sell orders base on its alerts instead?

Its possible but since the alerts are based on the repainting indicator's signals would be very hard to make it to be profitable, and like Mladen said if you remove the repainting it's a ma cross with the fast ma based on close price and the slow ma based on open price.

mrtools:
Its possible but since the alerts are based on the repainting indicator's signals would be very hard to make it to be profitable, and like Mladen said if you remove the repainting it's a ma cross with the fast ma based on close price and the slow ma based on open price.

I don't know how to set the Universal MA Cross EA so it will open orders like based on this indicator. I apologize I'm really a mq4 noob. I think an ea based on the alerts will be enough for me.

strawmango:
I don't know how to set the Universal MA Cross EA so it will open orders like based on this indicator. I apologize I'm really a mq4 noob. I think an ea based on the alerts will be enough for me.

Strawmango, I set up this version to be the same settings as Inmaarrows(not sure how it will correspond with the alert arrows), and should open orders accordingly and close and open new orders on the opposite signal.

Mrtools, I back tested and it seems to open orders like how the indicator signals. Thank you!

dareking:
Sir I need your help please.

I need EA http://i39.tinypic.com/qnn3pj.png copy link and paste

I m uploading Indicators please upload template and check indicators setting.

Indicator+Template.rar download - 2shared Download indicators and template from here

can you do sir?

please reply sir,

Sorry my english is poor

Thank you.

Can anyone help me?

I am availing a good EA from my SQ playtimes. Because it has only 2.5 trades per month on average it isn't of market interest, but if you are patient type it may well behoove you, details here: Bonzai EA

Jerry:

I have been trend trading for the last 1 year. I need an EA created which will bring the SL to BE at a certain percentage of TP level or at a certain pips level. This is a simple EA to create I believe. This will zero the risk of the trade even before it reaches the TP level of the trade.

I will give you an example of a trade here and how this EA should work:

Let’s say, I entered a sell trade of AUDNZD at 1.0697 with a SL of 1.0753 and TP of 1.05470. I would like to be able to instruct the EA to bring the SL to BE, say at 70% of TP level (this means, the EA will bring the SL to entry point ± spread, when the trade reaches 1.0592 at 105 pips of profit.

MQL5 forum
MQL5 forum
  • www.mql5.com
MQL5: Forum on automated trading systems and strategy testing

My own profitable ea

gofast:
if you have any good ea post here

Hi

I have a good expert advisor, see the backtest results

Files:
Reason: