Free EA creation - page 25

i want EA to code for me

hello.​

I want to make an EA and to use the best indicator for buy & sell (for eg. heiken ashi)/ but the logic needs to be different; like, firstly when the trade opens, it follows the trend. for eg: it follows the trend and buys one lot, but the moment, it buys the lot, the sell signal appears, and if this happens, the position doesn't close at loss. instead, it sells double lot and follows the signal and when the reverse signal appears with our position, the trade closes at profit. secondly, when you buy and sell, after that the difference of the loss; whether 20 pips or 50 pips, it becomes as a safe zone. meaning, that if the trade goes into loss, it doesn't buy or sell. instead, when the market moves and reaches the first position, coming out of the safe zone, it just doubles the lot but remains the safe zone. and when, the market goes up or down; whichever side and the position reaches profit, the trade should close at that point. after this bad trade, we open it again, and it follows the trend. could you/or anyone else, please make an EA like this for me. I'm willing to pay if its not for free.

contact me via my email: dollarsat@hotmail.com

thank you.

Hi

I want to add an option in this EA, I m uploading EA, please anyone can help me for add Opposite trade option?

Thanks.

Files:
x_trader.zip  10 kb

Hi,

First I would like to say thanks for making premium sections free of charge, very well appreciated.

Is it possible to make an EA from this indicator?

t.s.v._bullish_amp_bearish_2_alerts_nmc.mq4

Is it possible to make the EA create a buy/sell limit (x-number of pips away from given signal level) when ever the indicator indicates buy/sell?

Could you make an EA hidden Stop loss and Take Profit. Trailing stop can be visible.

Thanks Hermes

hermes:
Could you make an EA hidden Stop loss and Take Profit. Trailing stop can be visible. Thanks Hermes

You can not have hided stop loss and visible trailing stop at a same time (trailing stop becomes a visible stop loss)

Hello,
I could ask for an EA that recopy an order that goes into TP and creates a pending order with equal input and equal to TP?

(if order reaches the TP and closes
It creates a pending order equal to that which closed)

just this :)

sorry for my english

i had ev ( robot ) when i try to save profile of robot .  robot get deleted.  for that i had to restat mt5 every time . at time only1 profile of robot is save   than if done for 2nd script ie when profie is save for 2nd script robot is deleted from chart 

any idea  

Reason: