Free EA creation - page 18

Allmost forgot, can anybody help me?

Ok guys, since I'm bored and out of new ideas, I'll join this free EA guru-coders club If you really have some interesting, (working and proven!!!) strategy I'll code an EA for you. You know where to find me...

Greets,

Chris

hello coensio,

Are you still there? to write free EA?

hi

I want to make a order manager EA which will lock profit in two steps modifying stoploss first as order will be in profit at 9 pips stoploss will move to 0pips and then when it will come at 15 pips profit it will move at 9pips from order price.

Now it will stay at +9 pips profit and will not move onwards can u make one please thanks!!!

Hi, I'm the original starter of this topic thread, looks like it went broader than I originally thought it would, anyone care to tell us if anything good came out of this topic?

And......in meantime......like I originally queried, if you have a proven custom indies manual trading route that has mt4i or myfxbook evidence of such and you'd like "us" to "pop it into StrategyQuant" to have it buzz it over towards best auto EA, then by all means post with indies and description! If a viable EA can be had from it the EA ex4 usable on one live acct and demo acct will be yours (pm if prefer such privacy).

So far in all this lengthy topic thread there has been no takers, maybe someday? Lol.

Truly,

Jerry

PS: by "us" I mean I'm teamed with a scientist type on an i7-4770.........so work it people! (I.E., the proofing up and mt4i or myfxbook) lol.

mq4 to ea

Hi

this my indicator i need to convert it to ea.

please help me in this.

Please see this

My requiremnts are

1.buy when buy signal comes

2.sell when sell comes

3. exit when buy /sell comes vice versa

4.option to enter our profit and sl earlier,

5.when in buy position should check condition our defult sl aand target met or not along with the next sell signal

6.vice versa.

7.option to go for either buy/sell or both.

8.alert and pop window when signal ever comes.

9.set deafult time frame in ez so that when chart changed should not consider that time frame.

10.no of lots selction.

kashetter:
Hi

this my indicator i need to convert it to ea.

please help me in this.

Please see this

My requiremnts are

1.buy when buy signal comes

2.sell when sell comes

3. exit when buy /sell comes vice versa

4.option to enter our profit and sl earlier,

5.when in buy position should check condition our defult sl aand target met or not along with the next sell signal

6.vice versa.

7.option to go for either buy/sell or both.

8.alert and pop window when signal ever comes.

9.set deafult time frame in ez so that when chart changed should not consider that time frame.

10.no of lots selction.

Why using decompiled allaverages when it can be found as normal source? At least 10 versions posted here at tsd and none is decompiled

whisperer:
Why using decompiled allaverages when it can be found as normal source? At least 10 versions posted here at tsd and none is decompiled

Maybe because people think that something is improved in those decompiled versions. Usual thinking : what is forbidden must be better

Guys,

yes i'm still here, and as Batchboy already said, give us some proof people! without any proof of working strategy nobody will take a risk of coding it.

@experts, what you need is a trailingstop EA, just google for it or pm me.

Dear somebody or Batchboy or Coensio,

This indicator had been modified by Mr.Hanover long ago, but cannot continue to add some functions on it. The table above the chart is to count the delta or difference of four values between previous tick with the latest tick . No matter how many pips it goes with one tick.

A/B/C/D is the difference between the value divided by how much pips it goes . So it could be negative or smaller than 1(decimals 0,xxxx). When the tick is up so the column "Tick Up" will be updated, the column "Tick Down" leave it with the figures updated before.Otherwise When the tick is down so the column "Tick Down" will be updated, the column "Tick Up" leave it with the figures updated before.

X is the sum of the red figures = - 1.6 + 10 = 8.4

Y= A (blue line) + B(dotted yellow line) = 2.2 + 3.9 = 6.1

Z= C(yellow dotted line) + D(blue line) = 9.4 + 19.5 = 28.9

Note: in meta editor,when compiled,there are some error,just ignore it,the indicator work well.Should copy the ex4 also in indicator folder because of compiling problem. Hopefully I'm accepted in this EA coding thread.Thanks

Reason: