Free EA creation - page 15

Hi

I created an EA using a code generator, with fixedlot size. I would like to include a lot sizing function for account risk protectio (calculate lot size position so when the Stop Loss is hit only a certain percentage of account would be lost). I really dont know how to write this function and qhere to insert it into the EA code. EA is attached, any help would be highly appreciated.

Thank you

Files:
3x13.mq4  7 kb

Well i have the ea ready to go but has errors & can not backtest asked cpl of ppl didnot wanna bother they said its too many lines complicated is it possible to look at it .

argento:
Hi

I created an EA using a code generator, with fixedlot size. I would like to include a lot sizing function for account risk protectio (calculate lot size position so when the Stop Loss is hit only a certain percentage of account would be lost). I really dont know how to write this function and qhere to insert it into the EA code. EA is attached, any help would be highly appreciated.

Thank you

argento

Did you see this thread : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/176320 ? Quite a few examples at that thread that can help you use a function for what you need to calculate

Need help from senior's

HI

can i get an EA which do buy /sell order on every 2 pip with 5 pip sl and 10 pip trg we will start with 0.01 lot but max we will hold total 1

as eg :- GBPJPY

1) @ 170.000 buy/sell both

for buy position sl will be 169.950 tg would be 170.100

for sell position sl will be 170.050 tg would be 169.900

2) @ 170.020 buy/sell both

for buy position sl will be 169.970 tg would be 170.120

for sell position sl will be 170.070 tg would be 169.880

.................................................. .......................

till 5)

@ 6 trade we will close our first trade

if any body can give there priceless time in this ea i would be very thankful

Interesting thread

You can add a stoploss, every time you open a position?. thanks

sar__ea.mq4

sar__ea.mq4

Files:
sar__ea.mq4  5 kb

hey I hav an indicator which which I am successfully doing scalping manually from last 6 months. Its been very profitable for me. Now I want to convert this Indicator as an EA. So I need your help. I will explain details with the indicator when you reply.Tnx

EA request, help me please!

Hi guys! I’m looking for a good soul to write a simple EA for me ; )

I’m working on this strategy for a while, but I wanted to make an exhaustive test with different parameters, and doing it manually seems impossible. The result I got so far are promising though.

The strategy is based on the 3 Net Bar Line strategy by Joseph Stowell. See the original strategy here

I wanted an ea based on this strategy, but make some modifications and add some percentage values for entry and taking profit criteria.

The 3 Net Bar Line or in this case, “The 4 Net Bar Line”, is a counter trend strategy and works as follows:

In an Uptrend (Looking to sell)

1. Find the highest high and name it as “Bar 1”.

2. To the left check the low of “Bar 1” and find the previous lower low and name that one as “Bar 2”.

3. Do the same as in step 2 to find “Bar 3”, “Bar4” and so forth. (It should have an external parameter changer at least until the 4 Net Bar).

4. Plot a line from the low of “Bar 4”.

5. Whenever a Bar closes below that line enter a sell.

In a Down trend (looking for a buy)

1. Find the lowest low and name it as “Bar 1”.

2. To the left check the high of “Bar 1” and find the previous higher high and name that one as “Bar 2”.

3. Do the same as in step 2 to find “Bar 3”, “Bar4” and so forth.

4. Plot a line from the high of “Bar 4”.

5. Whenever a Bar closes above that line enter a buy.

Exit strategy

1. Move to break even at the 70% level. (It should have an external parameter changer to test)

2. Trail with a 3 Net Bar Line.

Take Profit

1. Exit with the close of “The 3 Net Bar Line”

2. I wanted to test some percentage values, like 80%, 150%, etc. So, would be cool if it is changeable.

Stop loss

1. Exit with the Close of “The 3 Net Bar Line” if in losses.

2. Exit at the break of the “Bar 1”

How complicated would it be to write this ea?

Thank you all!

Files:
sell.png  44 kb
buy.png  63 kb

hi, i want to create expert advisor using my strategy. but i don't know mql language. please help me some one.

Create martingale ea

i want to create martingale ea according to my strategy. please some one can help me?

Reason: