Free EA creation - page 11

mladen:
akrolytis Snake recalculates (repaints) and that is almost sure the reason why is that happening to your entries. That kind of indicator should be used in estimation only - it can not be used in signaling mode (as you EA is trying to do)

Dear Mladen,

Thank you for reply. I was thinking about repainting, that is why I set snake_halfcycle to 0. Then snake just follows the price action. I backtested with it and it seems fine, when second bar close. Please correct me, if I am wrong.

Regards,

Karl

akrolytis:
Dear Mladen,

Thank you for reply. I was thinking about repainting, that is why I set snake_halfcycle to 0. Then snake just follows the price action. I backtested with it and it seems fine, when second bar close. Please correct me, if I am wrong.

Regards,

Karl

Karl

It is a good idea but there is one line in the snake start() section that goes like this :

if(Snake_HalfCycle<3) Snake_HalfCycle=3;

Which means that, regardless of the fact that you set the half cycle to 0 it will use period 3 in that case, and it will again do the recalculating of the last 3 bars. So, in this case, Snake indicator is playing tricks on you

mladen:
Karl

It is a good idea but there is one line in the snake start() section that goes like this :

if(Snake_HalfCycle<3) Snake_HalfCycle=3;

Which means that, regardless of the fact that you set the half cycle to 0 it will use period 3 in that case, and it will again do the recalculating of the last 3 bars. So, in this case, Snake indicator is playing tricks on you

Thank You, now I see the truth. Mladen, You are doing great job. How long do you trade in forex? Personal question. Which indicators are favorites of yours?

Hi,

I’m looking for some help to improve my idea also to write an ea for.

I’m using RenkoLiveChart_v3.3.ex4 with 10 pips blocks, no wicks.

On the chart there is only Parabolic Sar indicator from Metatrader 4 (Build 509, FxPro) with Step: 1 and Maximum: 0.2 setup.

Enter long with at least 0.2 lots when the previous brick is up and the Psar crosses below the current brick.

Enter short with at least 0.2 lots when the previous brick is down and the Psar crosses above the current brick.

At the end of current brick reduce the lots to 0.1 and let it go till the Psar crosses in opposite direction. The profit made on this first brick would serve as some protection if the price turns against me at the next brick or simply to increase the profit.

It would be great to find another indicator to filter out at least the 2-3 brick size whipsaws also to confirm the Psar entry /exit points, as sometimes it does repaint. I’ve been tried many of them, but couldn’t find the right one.

Many thanks in advance!

Files:
eurusdm2.png  120 kb

Hello Mladen & Fellow Members,

It refer to my earliest post dtd 20 Sept 2013.

I have downloaded an ZeroLag MACD EA from other forum and keep trying how to make this EA work, but it failed. I have added RSI into the EA and would love someone help.

The Buy condition is: MACD Line crossed up 0 & RSI Up 50 (1 trade only).

The Sell condition is: MACD Line crossed dn 0 & RSI dn 50 (1 trade only).

The Exit condition is: MACD Crossed 0 (Vice Versa).

I will appreciate someone here could help to take a look at the attached EA and make it work and add in the followings setting condition:

Break even settings

BreakEven=true

BreakEvenPips=0

BreakEvenProfit=0

Jumping stop loss settings

JumpingStop=true

JumpingStopPips=0

AddBEP=true

TrailingStop & TrailingStep (check the both existing are they working?)

Your kind helping hand will be appreciated.

Thank you

Files:

Hi Jerry

you seem nice person who likes to help

I love you tread I also am learning coding

I hope I have benefited a lot from you

Hello, I would like someone to write me a simple EA with the following indicator. and if you can be with stoploss and takeprofit. thanks

Files:

inver61:
Hello, I would like someone to write me a simple EA with the following indicator. and if you can be with stoploss and takeprofit. thanks

indikator repaint

ismail77:
indikator repaint

For myself, I'd only take up a request with strategyquant if they could show their manual trading was good with myfxbook.

Good luck though, Best,

Jerry

Batchboy:
For myself, I'd only take up a request with strategyquant if they could show their manual trading was good with myfxbook.

Good luck though, Best,

Jerry

Does the strategyquant have a manual trading at all?

From the info on their site they are exclusively dealing in automated trading

Reason: