Free EA creation - page 17

Hi mladen my ea has some problems could you solve please??Thans in Advanced & Regards

Compiling result = 8 Errors and 98 Warnings!!!

Files:
f.e.rar  161 kb

kubi:
Hi mladen my ea has some problems could you solve please??Thans in Advanced & Regards Compiling result = 8 Errors and 98 Warnings!!!

That EA will be very difficult to convert to new metatrader 4 (even for the author of it) - the problem is in the different way how logical operations are evaluated and that EA has very complicated sets of logical conditions that are impossible to sort out if one does not know exactly what was the authors idea

mladen:
That EA will be very difficult to convert to new metatrader 4 (even for the author of it) - the problem is in the different way how logical operations are evaluated and that EA has very complicated sets of logical conditions that are impossible to sort out if one does not know exactly what was the authors idea

we should look news ea for new mt4...for more safe,regards mladen.

As I mentioned a few times in this thread, I'm not an mql-er, sorry. I only know my toy "StrategQuant", teehee.

Ok, if any of the "EA creation" request folks in this thread has had success with their requested method plus c-indy, I'll be glad to run it thru my StrategyQuant for you. It will "absorb" your indy at your settings and look to see what other indies will help. This method of strategy search is not a close adherence to your original method requested, but based on your manual trading success it should come to something similar as it searches for hundreds of thousands of possible strategy ways.

Jerry

thanks , i will try it .

Hello gurus for days now |I am here crying for help and |I needed to write everything on same page for easy coding and understanding. They are separate method of trading but if it is possible to code all on a single file and trade it like that, fine. |God bless my helper and rescuer.

THE EA

Using prices ending at 5, 15, 31, 45 and 67 respectively,

BUY SETUP

Place buy stop order anytime price moves 3 pips before magic number from BELOW. Example for magic number 5, price currently at UJ 103.02, place pending order buy @103.05

SELL SETUP

Place pending sell stop any time price nearing magic number by 3 pips from ABOVE. Example, price currently @103.08, place sell stop @103.05

1. SL / TP 25/50 pip each.

2. When trade hit +3 pips in profit, move STOP LOSS to lock +1 profit instantly, and start trailing by 5 pip progression. Example move 10 lock 5, move 15 lock 10, move 20 lock 15

3. EA should always open 1 trade ORpending order per pair only unless trade closed in SL or breaken +1 or whatever or hit target BEFORE opening another pending order at magic number Example EU trade is currently running, it should be a TABOO to place another EU pending trade unless this one closes.

4. Maximum daily draw down 5% of EQUITY and once reached, EA should stop trading.

5. Default lot size 0.1 (10,000)

6. 24hrs trading

P.S: EA should have an option to hide magic numbers, trailing stop, take profit/stop loss from my broker and should be 4/5 digits compatible. Default pair for both EA is USD/JPY.Big big thanks in advance.

mladen:
kubi If that is a daily chart as you wrote there, then yes, that is right

Hi...

Dear mladen could you make ea with this indicator?please I will add this ea my system,

Daily time frame will use but will work on 15 m chart

only second bar open position + trailing stop( I can do set)

I wanted many time your helps but this one is big request:)thanks not enough for this request but you are our fx Angel:)

posible or not Thanks in advance

Regards Kubi:)

post no:767

kubi:
Hi...

Dear mladen could you make ea with this indicator?please I will add this ea my system,

Daily time frame will use but will work on 15 m chart

only second bar open position + trailing stop( I can do set)

I wanted many time your helps but this one is big request:)thanks not enough for this request but you are our fx Angel:)

posible or not Thanks in advance

Regards Kubi:)

post no:767

sorry Iwas forget add to page

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/183798/page52

PENDING ORDER EA NEEDED PLEASE

Hi guys, can you please help in making this EA

The stratetgy is pretty clear:

Current market price = X

Place pending BUY order on specific price level

Example:

market price = 140.17 then place pending BUY order on 140.30 when price going up

Place pending SELL order on specific price level when price falling

STOP LOSS = 50 pip

TAKE PROFIT = 100 pip

LOT SIZE = 0.01

BREAKEVEN = move stop loss to LOCK plus 1 profit when trade move plus 2 in my favor

TRAILING = 10 pip

MAXIMUM PENDING ORDER = 1

MAXIMUM NUMBERS OF TRADE RUNNING = 1

ANY PENDING ORDER NOT TRIGGERED AFTER 30 MINUTES SHOULD BE CANCELED OR DELETED

NB: Everyday, I manually draw new price levels on my chart base on support/resisistance, demand and supply, price action. So I then place pending orders on those prices. Here is an EA but the writer's strategy is different and i am a complete noob in programing https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/general

Big thanks in advance on this matter.

Hello, i have my own Ea, but i want to make make modifications into it, i attach it.

What i need:

1.- delete system 1

2.- add another 2 RSI levels to system 2

3.- condition with EMA, if higher than EMA we use first pair of RSI levels

if lower than EMA we use second pair of RSI levels

4.- execution of orders:

- we use closed bar only,

- it opens orders only when RSI crosses from outer zone into the middle zone,

- it closes all orders when RSI crosses from middle zone into outer zone

- with middle zone i mean that when RSI is setup at levels 30 - 70, middle zone is between 30

and 70 only.

Here is my EA:

Files:
Reason: