Request to Reverse order in this ea

In the backtest, it makes losses. I'm curious how it will be if its orders will be reversed. Originally buy, in reverse will sell and Originally sell, in reverse will buy.

Moderator edit: Decompiled code removed. 

strawmango:
In the backtest, it makes losses. I'm curious how it will be if its orders will be reversed. Originally buy, in reverse will sell and Originally sell, in reverse will buy.

The code is not yours,  it is stolen Decompiled code.  Wipe it from your Hard Drive,  learn to code,  write your own code,  do not steal other people's.

strawmango:
If you post DECOMPILED (stolen) CODE again you will be permanently BANNED,  please do not do it.  #decompiled

strawmango: I'm curious how it will be if its orders will be reversed. Originally buy, in reverse will sell and Originally sell, in reverse will buy.
You pay the spread in either direction. If all it took was to reverse the direction, everyone would be rich.
Reason: