Super Signals Indicator - page 3

For fans of super signals, super signals with alert

Files:

OxiG:
"Superb" when u know how to used but it can turn out into "Jokes" when u don't know how to used it

OxiG could you please explain how to use it if you have a better idea than just following the arrows.

and thank you increase for the indicator with alarm you made my day

Look at this awesome screen shot!!! This has got to be the best indicator in the world!!!(sarcastic undertone)

I think this was made as a joke as well. It only seems to give accurate signals when it is not on a active chart. Any other ideas?

Files:

jarcrocker:
Look at this awesome screen shot!!! This has got to be the best indicator in the world!!!(sarcastic undertone) I think this was made as a joke as well. It only seems to give accurate signals when it is not on a active chart. Any other ideas?

That's right. It's not a system it's just an indicator that shows highs and lows. If you take a screen shot of the arrows now then come back in a week and back view them they will be different.

Hello,

I would like to warn you. I know this indicator very well to haveworked with itfor a long time.

It is dangerous because it is dynamicand the apprition of a symbol does not want to say that is the final place.

It moves of the times 20 to see 30 points and you have several arrows, the ones after the others.

It is an excellent ystem during the range period but catastrophic in the trends period.

And I do not think that a ea at the base of this indicator is really profitable in the medium and long term.

BrunoFX

Give this a try?

Files:

increase:
Give this a try?

I cannot figure out why some people persist in 'pushing' this indicator - and now, a MTF version!!! In the hope of saving some newbie (some can't be helped...) time and money, may I point out again that the following two lines look into the future so historic data looks great. Unfortunately the trick does not work realtime.......

hhb = Highest(NULL,0,MODE_HIGH,dist,i-dist/2); llb = Lowest(NULL,0,MODE_LOW,dist,i-dist/2);

omelette:
I cannot figure out why some people persist in 'pushing' this indicator - and now, a MTF version!!! In the hope of saving some newbie (some can't be helped...) time and money, may I point out again that the following two lines look into the future so historic data looks great. Unfortunately the trick does not work realtime.......
hhb = Highest(NULL,0,MODE_HIGH,dist,i-dist/2); llb = Lowest(NULL,0,MODE_LOW,dist,i-dist/2);

I agree, but it seems to be doing ok in conjunction with other indicators, but not on it's own, worth a look

kiwigold:
I found this audio alert in my archives - - .

Kiwigold,

This refers to your posting of Aug 2006. Here (below)

is a copy: you said:

"found this audio alert in my archives - - .

Attached Files: Supertrend Audible Alert.mq4 (4.6 KB, 311 views) "

Is this an audible alert for the indicator "#super-Signals_V2.mq4"?

How does this alarm work? Do I have to run the indicator and this alert together?

What does the Alart mean to the user?

Please explain. I appreciate your help

Thanks a lot.

-Chandra

OxiG:
"Superb" when u know how to used but it can turn out into "Jokes" when u don't know how to used it

This is about the alert. I agree with you, if you don't know how to use it, it is bad for you.

Now, did you find a EA for this?

Thank you.

-Chandra.

Reason: