Free EA creation - page 19

Batchboy:
Hi,

If you have indies + method that trade wise works out for you, I'd be happy to mql EA it for you to have it auto-trading.

No obligations, and will post the EA in this thread. I have major piece of software that will first hunt/sniff-out optimum way to use your indies

In a strategy/EA, so your "method" might only be a minor background info at best. Just describe and post your indies. Thx,

Jerry

hi i have a strategy and Indicator which i have been using for long time can u make Ea of it ?

1389:
hi i have a strategy and Indicator which i have been using for long time can u make Ea of it ?

You can make an Ea from anything

But will it be profitable - that is the question

morro:
You can make an Ea from anything But will it be profitable - that is the question

That is why the first step of EA creation is manual forward testing ... at least 3-4 months

mladen:
That is why the first step of EA creation is manual forward testing ... at least 3-4 months

That is the step that 99.99% traders "forget".

Hi mladen,

Can u please edit this trendline EA to work properly. Acutally I got 2, the TrendMeLeaveMe.mq4 works but no BE and TS, only SL and TP the TrendBreakEA_v1.mq4 made by mrtools 2 years ago found in this forum thread all have the functionality but it doesn't take a trade at all after trendline break. I love this EA for it has a great advantage for manual trader who loves trendline breakout.

mladen:
Files:

spikebars_v3_1.mq4

Hi Everyone, i am hoping that someone could help me to set my mt4 expert advisor.I am not good in computing skills.But i would like to make and expert advisor

with a spike bar indicator which measures the size of the candlestick body.

I would like the ea to open a buy or sell position based on the size of the candlestick body.

ex; buy when= bull candlestick appears with the size of 30 pips(to be adjustable).

with adjustable stoploss and take profit.And adjustable position size.

sell when= bear candlestick appears with the size of ex.30 pips(to be adjustable)

with adjustable stoploss and take profit and adjustable position size.

So i am able to adjust the trade according to the current analysis and let the ea trade for me.

I here by attached a spike bar indicator.I hope anyone who are kind could assist me please because i am a beginner.

Thank you very much!

Files:

Hi,

I am new to this thread and wanted to make a EA request.

But how do I attach. indicator?

....found it

Hi,

Is it possible to make two EA´s from this indicator?

ma_cross_oc.mq4

One EA that does buy and one EA that does sell?

Maybe a bit incomplete request

Is it possible to make it trade percent of account?

Is it possible to make it have SL, TP and Trailing Stop?

Files:

falungong:
Hi,

Is it possible to make two EA´s from this indicator?

ma_cross_oc.mq4

One EA that does buy and one EA that does sell?

Maybe a bit incomplete request

Is it possible to make it trade percent of account?

Is it possible to make it have SL, TP and Trailing Stop?

falungong

Check these threads for start :

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/general

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/178045

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/176141

Hi Mladen and thx. for quick reply.

I think this one could be good by looking at it settings (still need to check).

But the problem is, is that I only want to do buy or sell over given period of time.

I dont want it to sell in up trend market.

Can you help with that?

universalma_cross_ea__ecn_1.08_nmc.mq4

Reason: