New Members introduction - page 678

Hello,

I'm new here and i hope we can share our knowledge to become a better forex traders.

Gday,

Signed up a while ago but only just got active now.

Been investing in managed accounts but I've had no luck so I am learning to trade for myself. Got an amazing course to learn from.

Here's to grabbing some of that loot.

I just now became a member here and want to say hi.

Linuxser:
New members always have something to say, even the shy ones.

Take some minutes and introduce yourself to the community, tell us a little about your history, yoir ideas or why you're here, whatever.

Besides. You need to do this in order to upgrade your account and activate all features

Welcome everyone!!!

Hello everyone, this is Paul Ika, I just joined as a member. Have been trading forex for the last 1.5 yrs full time. Began to see consistent profitability since last 2 months with trend trading.

I am looking for a simple EA which can bring the SL to BE, let' say at 70% or 80% the indicated TP level on my MT4 trade. This way, I am reducing the risk of my trade. Does anyone know this kind of simple EA?

Paul Ika

bonjour je suis nouveau on ma conseiller ce site

Hi everyone.

I arrived while searching for an Ehler's indicator and was delighted to see a huge thread dedicated to him. I am still a novice trader searching for a logical strategy. I have been studying support and resistance, and fibs. I would like to find a good confirmation indicator.

Best regards,

ronto

Aloha Everyone,

I live in Hawaii. The weather is great but trading hours is not. London opens at 10pm HST and US opens at 3am HST. At first I was staying up all night but I got smart and had some EA's developed that open and manages trades based on popular strategies. I have been following this forum for several months and find it both useful and informative.

Mahalo,

Doinan

I am knowlti and I am here to become more proficient at forex trading so I may quit my 6-4 and have more of a future without the hours making my boss rich! Its time for my family to prosper!

Hey,

New to FX. Looking for material to learn.

Reason: