Free EA creation - page 7

hi sir.. can you give your email address...i have a system that it works...that i have already manually trade...please your email..thank you

the idea is.. using the daily range .. time frame m30 , just used rsi,

if rsi below 50 , the ea is open a position for buy

position 1. buy a lot at point a

the other side...the ea is making the pending order for 10 level, the level is we manualy set in the menu..

it can be martiangle system, or it can be the value that we manually set...

in example.. THE step is every price down 12 pips the pending order is placed with certaintly lot..and we set the Take Profit..

if the Take profit hit...soo all position will closed , totally in +profit... all position level will closed at the same price in the higher level..

an open a new position again in level 1..

thank you

hadie:
hi sir.. can you give your email address...i have a system that it works...that i have already manually trade...please your email..thank you

the idea is.. using the daily range .. time frame m30 , just used rsi,

if rsi below 50 , the ea is open a position for buy

position 1. buy a lot at point a

the other side...the ea is making the pending order for 10 level, the level is we manualy set in the menu..

it can be martiangle system, or it can be the value that we manually set...

in example.. THE step is every price down 12 pips the pending order is placed with certaintly lot..and we set the Take Profit..

if the Take profit hit...soo all position will closed , totally in +profit... all position level will closed at the same price in the higher level..

an open a new position again in level 1..

thank you

Sorry sir, SQ doesn't do martingales.

Batchboy:
Sorry sir, SQ doesn't do martingales.

this is not martingle ea, the lot size we can make it by manual ..

Files:

hadie:
this is not martingle ea, the lot size we can make it by manual ..

Is that an indicator or an EA?

Give me a buzz so I can figure what I possibly can do for you: batchj @ earthlink dot net .

Jerry

Batchboy:
Is that an indicator or an EA?

Give me a buzz so I can figure what I possibly can do for you: batchj @ earthlink dot net .

Jerry

tomorrow i will email you the details...it is an EA

in my place already midnight here... iwill send you the data... and how the ea works...

hadie:
tomorrow i will email you the details...it is an EA in my place already midnight here... iwill send you the data... and how the ea works...

I apologize hadie, but in looking at your original post it seems you want some mods to your already working strategy and EA. As you might see from my post prior to your first post my offer is to use someone's currently working method w/ whatever custom indicator they're using on chart. Or it can be e.g. "use only CCI & WPR". SQ then scours randomly for best strategy options. It is this kind of general upfront no-spec scenario I offer (but for which with said indicators your method proves out manually). Your interest is in a specific path upfront hadie, recommend you find help from programmer like mladen or mrtools on one of these threads they might be interested to help, especially if you say its working for you. For paid help I have had favorable long term experience with one "Witold" of mqlsoft.com, he is very detailed/exacting as to what you'd like.

Ok, sorry I didn't estimate earlier. Hope that helps.

Best,

Jerry

this Ea is worked for me...but need change for better performance... if you can help to change it..i am thank you for it...

I want simple EA of 2 EMA crossover.

Ea should follow these steps.

1. Place a BUY/SELL order if fast EMa cross slow EMA from below/above but order must be placed only after the close of current bar and if new bar open above/below the both EMA's.

2. There must be only one order either BUY or SELL at a time.

3. If there is a BUY order running and Fast EMA crosses the slow EMA from above then EA will close the BUY order and place the sell order and vice versa.

4. There must be facility of profit booking at different levels i.e. if 5 lots order of BUY is placed then it will automatically book profit as follow

a. First lot at 10 pips

b. Second lot at 20 pips

c. Third lot at 30 pips

d. Fourth lot at 40 pips

e. and don't book the profit of 5th lot jut make trailing stoploss of 40

pips

f. When already 60% of the Lots booked i.e. first three lots, it will

trail remaining 2 lots with trailing StopLoss of 30 pips to avoid loss

and when it books 4th lot if prices further moves in profit direction

then it will book 4th lot at 40 pips and set trailing StopLoss of last

lot at 40 pips.

g. Have facility to close all pending and running orders on Friday Close

H. If price moves immediately against order then it will stop the trade

at a stop loss of 100 pips

Thanks in advance.

whatsup batchboy... I'd like your help on a little something. I'd like a very simple trialing stop EA with the following parameters

Initial SL: fixed stop loss for every trade opened.

Start trail: the number of pips at which the initial SL will start trailing price(in this case I'd like it to start trailing from when the current price reaches a specified positive pip value)

Stop Trail: the number of pips(positive value) at which the trailing will cease, creating a stop loss at that level.

I use a 5 digit broker and mt4.

Please help,

Thanks

my system work good on manual

and i would like to make it EA

indicators.rartemplate.rar

short when front currency weak and back currency strong

long when front currency strong and back currency weak

Files:
indicators.rar  61 kb
template.rar  3 kb
uj_short.jpg  85 kb