Free EA creation - page 13

good thread

Is EA recommended for new traders? Or using manual is more OK? Thanks. New trader here.

Aima Saiko:
I have 2 suggestions to make EAs. One is based on the attached indicator. The other one is a very simple strategy, which I am not sure if I should describe in here or in another thread or by PM (please advice on the subject). Thanks in advance.

If you have a method that is proven out then evidence it over PM (to keep private) and like I say in earlier posts here I'd try in StrategyQuant.

BTW folks, SQ is coming out with v4 near end of first quarter '14. It will translate mq indies to Java, thus availing high-speed searches with parameter variations*** "on the fly" for custom indies. Thus far it only can "take in" files of c-indies at fixed parameter settings.

***(but I don't know if Mark is working on all of the parameters varying or just the periodicity(s) of it. I've sent this origination to him but no response yet.)

Who knows, this advancement might have SQ with hot usage of c-indies from forex-tsd someday.

Truly,

Jerry

EA for FractalZigZagNoRepaint indicator

Hey!

I've been searching for a while, but haven't been able to find a Expert Advisor for this indicator: FractalZigZagNoRepaint.mq4 - MQL4 Code Base. Does anyone have one?

Would of course be a big plus if it had support for ECN, TS and LockIn Profit!

Happy trading,

Axel

Hi everyone

I want to creat trailing stop EA with BBands indicator. i will open trade manual then EA will modify stop loss same BBands indicator.

BBands indicator

I will sell when have red line. and EA will change stop loss same BBands indicator line. stop loss will run with BBands line.

I can add EA to M15 chart but setup run with time frame other.

Ex: add to M15 chart but setup run with H1 time frame.

Please help me.

Thank you so much!

Batchboy:
If you have a method that is proven out then evidence it over PM (to keep private) and like I say in earlier posts here I'd try in StrategyQuant.

BTW folks, SQ is coming out with v4 near end of first quarter '14. It will translate mq indies to Java, thus availing high-speed searches with parameter variations*** "on the fly" for custom indies. Thus far it only can "take in" files of c-indies at fixed parameter settings.

***(but I don't know if Mark is working on all of the parameters varying or just the periodicity(s) of it. I've sent this origination to him but no response yet.)

Who knows, this advancement might have SQ with hot usage of c-indies from forex-tsd someday.

Truly,

Jerry

Update: Mark replied about v4: It'll come out somewhere around end of 1st qtr '14, and it will allow searches with any c-indy parameters varying.

Jerry

Sir I need your help please.

I need EA http://i39.tinypic.com/qnn3pj.png copy link and paste

I m uploading Indicators please upload template and check indicators setting.

Indicator+Template.rar download - 2shared Download indicators and template from here

can you do sir?

please reply sir,

Sorry my english is poor

Thank you.

Hello Mr.BatchBoy and Ofcourse, My senior,

Please make an EA only for closing the deal!

Indicator: ZigZag

Settings: Should be change-able.

Details: EA should close all the open deals on the pair if the first leg of zigzag reached on the opposite direction of the trade, suppose if we have two buy trades on EU, so EA should close all the deals in EU when zigzag reached its first leg.

Sir, It will be a very big help for me, and i will ever remain thankful to you.

Best Regards To You,

PrinceWahaj

I wish you turn this into an ea. It's a good indi.

for ea rule:

buy after candle closed with up arrow.

sell after candle closed with down arrow

when similar arrows appears more than once, do not open another position, just keep the current position.

close position when opposite signal appears

Files:

strawmango:
I wish you turn this into an ea. It's a good indi.

for ea rule:

buy after candle closed with up arrow.

sell after candle closed with down arrow

when similar arrows appears more than once, do not open another position, just keep the current position.

close position when opposite signal appears

strawmango

When you remove the repainting part of that indicator (since it uses future data) it is a simple ma cross indicator. You already have some very good EAs that are using ma crosses for signals. For example, you can try out this one : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/general

Reason: