Hi,

I would like an EA please which does the following:

1.SMA EMA cross

2.On close of candle

3.OCO with place new order in new direction

4.Ability to adjust slippage

5.Audible signal of cross

6.Cross is not a real cross without a settable pip gap

7.If possible in-candle monitoring so if a candle is more than X times the ATR (settable number to count), an order is placed with an alarm in direction of this candle, and likewise to close an order but then not start a new one

8. preferably if an order is placed as in 7 to sound an alarm

9.Reliability of cross is paramount. In my charts - FXCM, Vantage, FX Choice - some EAs, including Universal Cross do not take trades or are too late

10. Settable SL but can leave out if not needed

11.Trailing Stop

12.SL goes to breakeven automatically after X pips profit

13. Max open trades number

14. magic number

If there is a similar system in the Elite section I would not mind paying for mods like eg 7 above

Regards

Jeff

jeffpark:
Hi,

Hi,

I would like an EA please which does the following:

1.SMA EMA cross

2.On close of candle

3.OCO with place new order in new direction

4.Ability to adjust slippage

5.Audible signal of cross

6.Cross is not a real cross without a settable pip gap

7.If possible in-candle monitoring so if a candle is more than X times the ATR (settable number to count), an order is placed with an alarm in direction of this candle, and likewise to close an order but then not start a new one

8. preferably if an order is placed as in 7 to sound an alarm

9.Reliability of cross is paramount. In my charts - FXCM, Vantage, FX Choice - some EAs, including Universal Cross do not take trades or are too late

10. Settable SL but can leave out if not needed

11.Trailing Stop

12.SL goes to breakeven automatically after X pips profit

13. Max open trades number

14. magic number

If there is a similar system in the Elite section I would not mind paying for mods like eg 7 above

Regards

Jeff

Jeff

Regarding elite section requests : only the members of those sections can request something being done there. Sorry. Coding requests in those sections and pay-per-download are two completely different things

techmac:
Does the strategyquant have a manual trading at all? From the info on their site they are exclusively dealing in automated trading

SQ does avail the mq4, so you could mod it with signal alerts if you like. Otherwise, correct, avails the auto trading EA.

The indicator xsupertrend, does not repaint, someone who wants to make the Ea

Apologies mladen = I really just wished to spread the net as far as [possible!

Regards

Jeff

Hi mladen - understand. What is the best way forward please as I would like the EA

Jeff

jeffpark:
Hi mladen - understand. What is the best way forward please as I would like the EA Jeff

Jeff

Please read this post : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/174385/page116

I have 2 suggestions to make EAs. One is based on the attached indicator. The other one is a very simple strategy, which I am not sure if I should describe in here or in another thread or by PM (please advice on the subject). Thanks in advance.

Files:
fps.rar  583 kb

you hv any good ea

if you have any good ea post here

Reason: