Simple experts - page 14

stevenpun:

Did you means like the picture ? After close wait for net signal ?

Try this , see is that what you want .

Green pips :) 

Hi Stevenpun

Thanks for altering but i think there should be 3 different options.so that user can choice what is best suits according to his strategy and requirement.

for example.

1 = open order only at next opposite signal             = true/false ..... // when order closed due to any reason.

2 = open order only at next Bar                              = true/false ..... // when order closed due to any reason

3 = open order continuously                                   = true/false ..... // orders will be executed every time when     previous order closed due to any reason,closed manually,by hit stop loss,by take profit,it will be open order at current bar too.

note = only 1 option should be true at one time.

regards

stevenpun:

Did you means like the picture ? After close wait for net signal ?

Try this , see is that what you want .

Green pips :) 

Nice work! Could you please make a version that only uses Step OMA? I have tried by myself but can't figure it out.

simon_json:
Nice work! Could you please make a version that only uses Step OMA? I have tried by myself but can't figure it out

Try this .

mntiwana:

Hi Stevenpun

Thanks for altering but i think there should be 3 different options.so that user can choice what is best suits according to his strategy and requirement.

for example.

1 = open order only at next opposite signal             = true/false ..... // when order closed due to any reason.

2 = open order only at next Bar                              = true/false ..... // when order closed due to any reason

3 = open order continuously                                   = true/false ..... // orders will be executed every time when     previous order closed due to any reason,closed manually,by hit stop loss,by take profit,it will be open order at current bar too.

note = only 1 option should be true at one time.

regards

For 1 & 3 is that the same meaning ? When option 1 was false , then option 3 will continue ?

For 2 - you can simple change

if (TimePrev == Time[0]) return(0);   
   TimePrev = Time[0];

TO:

if(TimePrev == Time[0] && CheckNewBar == true) return(0);   

And on top add :

extern bool   CheckNewBar   = true;   // Trade on new bar

stevenpun:

Try this .

Thank you so much! Really appreciate it! 

I saw in line 53 and 54 that slippage and maxorders don't have extern.

int            Slippage            = 100;//|------------------------slippage
 int            MaxOrders           = 1;//|---------------------maximum orders allowed 

How come? :) 

stevenpun:

For 1 & 3 is that the same meaning ? When option 1 was false , then option 3 will continue ?

For 2 - you can simple change

stevenpun

If i was a coder even tiny then i can add/remove things according to my requirements,i am sure i can do it easily,it is so simple and also you tried make me teach easy way,even then i have to ask and reconfirm my changes either requesting you and or some body else after doing it.

so it is better to request you help code it that way.

as for option 1,2 and 3 ... if there was only 2 option,then it was possible to false one,other automatically turn to true,but here 3 options involves,but you knows better being a coder.

and i means all 3 options available in EA (in property too) so that user can choice from,for to make it universal,not limited to specific persons...... hope you will do it for all of us.

regards

simon_json:

Thank you so much! Really appreciate it! 

I saw in line 53 and 54 that slippage and maxorders don't have extern.

How come? :) 

The slippage you can extern it and control by yourself .

Max orders does not effect for the version post for you , but in first version it will open trade on every new bar . (so be careful)

mntiwana:

stevenpun

If i was a coder even tiny then i can add/remove things according to my requirements,i am sure i can do it easily,it is so simple and also you tried make me teach easy way,even then i have to ask and reconfirm my changes either requesting you and or some body else after doing it.

so it is better to request you help code it that way.

as for option 1,2 and 3 ... if there was only 2 option,then it was possible to false one,other automatically turn to true,but here 3 options involves,but you knows better being a coder.

and i means all 3 options available in EA (in property too) so that user can choice from,for to make it universal,not limited to specific persons...... hope you will do it for all of us.

regards

Sorry mntiwana , actually i not a coder .....

When i posting the ea , it just for person to learn and see the performance of the indicator use by the ea .

Mladen have explain at post #1 & #5 .

From this thread it only have basic ea , and i like the opinion of mladen .

This thread can learn somethings new , and i still in learning ....

If you need complete ea , then i think you have to open a new thread .

_________________________________________________________________________________________________

"even then i have to ask and reconfirm my changes either requesting you and or some body else after doing it."

( Is better then always ask people make it for you )  

Some time too much option , it let people more confuse ....

stevenpun:

Sorry mntiwana , actually i not a coder .....

When i posting the ea , it just for person to learn and see the performance of the indicator use by the ea .

Mladen have explain at post #1 & #5 .

From this thread it only have basic ea , and i like the opinion of mladen .

This thread can learn somethings new , and i still in learning ....

If you need complete ea , then i think you have to open a new thread .

_________________________________________________________________________________________________

"even then i have to ask and reconfirm my changes either requesting you and or some body else after doing it."

( Is better then always ask people make it for you )  

Some time too much option , it let people more confuse ....

Thanks,it is ok and normal :)

regards

Here is this EA (from the series of "simple" experts) that has added control not to allow an order to be opened on a same bar on which another order from that same EA has been closed. It checks if the order closed on the same bar is the same type as the type that should be opened, and if it is, it prevents opening a new order. Order in an opposite direction than the direction of a new order does not prevent opening a new order

Reason: