Indicators with alerts/signal - page 1416

Hi Mladen:

can you modify the arrow in the live candle or real candle before start candle.!

Files:

sal:

Hi Mladen:

can you modify the arrow in the live candle or real candle before start candle.!

sal

That is a decompiled code of a repainting 3 ma cross indicator.If you, regardless of it being a repainter, want to use it, look for "3 ma cross" and there are versions that do that

mladen:

sal

That is a decompiled code of a repainting 3 ma cross indicator.If you, regardless of it being a repainter, want to use it, look for "3 ma cross" and there are versions that do that

thanks and great your quick response.  i will search it!.. if any of our friends have, kindly share.

sal:
thanks and great your quick response.  i will search it!.. if any of our friends have, kindly share.

Mladen,

i attached  3ma cross V3 but there is no arrow or alert.. can you add the alert and arrow. 

I am attached the same but V2 with alert, i dont know the difference between these!

to be tested for 1min chart for max 5 min expiry time.

sal:

Mladen,

i attached  3ma cross V3 but there is no arrow or alert.. can you add the alert and arrow. 

I am attached the same but V2 with alert, i dont know the difference between these!

to be tested for 1min chart for max 5 min expiry time.

sal

That indicator repaints. Use any correct ma cross indicator instead

Hi Mladen

Thank you once again for making trading life easier for all of us. Really appreaciate you.

I was wondering if you can help add alert, averages, arrows and rsi types to this indicator. 

Files:

Hi Mladen,

can you add alert in this indcators. this is LWMA.. and also please check this repaint!

sal:

Hi Mladen,

can you add alert in this indcators. this is LWMA.. and also please check this repaint!

Both are repainting (using future values for calculation + using variables in code that are making it a classical case of a repainter)

Multi time frame ma rsi with alerts posted here : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/178733/page87

mladen:

Multi time frame ma rsi with alerts posted here : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/178733/page87

Hello mladen,

what is the box indicaator that shows daily range ? thanks

Reason: