Free EA creation - page 16

Good Morning,

I'm sorry if I post this demand in the wrong tread.

Mladen, Can you please code an EA which opens/closes open orders when the QQE line crosses a hand drowen line in he QQE indicator window. (as in the picture)

Many thanks in advance

Files:
qqe-line.jpg  90 kb

Can a coders guru create such equity manager

Trail the orders partially one by one;15(close the half of every order on 15 pip profit)

Close partially of all orders come to certain profit of equity;

Target eguity profit prcentage;5

Close percentage of all orders;50(For example if you had 10 lots buy and 4 lots sell.When you hit the target percentage profit of equıty such %5 ,half of all orders will be closed and EA will go on to find another %5 with 5lots buy and 2 lots sell orders)

This EA must always detect the Equity and must be a continous EA

hi mladen i dont know if you also can make ea for me or thats not an option here in the website i had an idea i will post it here if there is another place please remove this post there

the ea uses the bdfx trender opens buy when blue and sell when red (notice dont use the alerts as open because it not working all the time) the indicator is multitime frame so when i put it on m15 chart and choose h1 for period in the indicator it should open trade with h1 signal not the m15

options in the ea 1- take profit 2-stop loss 3- trailing stop 4-money managment with risk percent 5-max spread 6-max lot 7-start and end hour

thanks very much my friends i hope it works and we all benifit from it

bdfxtrender_alertsmtf_nmc_new.mq4

is somebody is working here or yhid thread is alredy closed

yes. i'm finding it. i can refer some ea in here. good thread.

HI GUYS. please someone add trailing stop to this Expert advisor. 30 pipstrailing stop。thanks。

this is ea here ea.rar

Files:
ea.rar  57 kb

devilcode:
HI GUYS. please someone add trailing stop to this Expert advisor. 30 pipstrailing stop。thanks。 this is ea here ea.rar

devilcode

With a decompiled EA code, you chances that someone is going to make those changes are very slim. Do you have the original source?

mladen ,sorry. i don't have original (non-decompiled) code..thanks you.

i just want a very simple EA :

- one EA only open a trade if 2 candles close in the same direction and close it at the end of the same candle

more explain .. ok ? .... if there is 2 candles close in green , so i will open a buy trade , this trade which i opened will be closed at the end of the same candle , thus also it will be opened sell trade after closed of 2 red candles ........ so this is only 1 easy restriction.

Can someone (Batchboy?) please contact me with respect to having an indicator built.

I've got all the specs but can't seem to hook up with a programmer here.

Reason: