How to trade with 'Trend Traffic'. - page 7

I was thinking about different settings, however i was trying to do or looking for best entery for one hr setup. I mostly don't trade against strong resistence. I already mentioned it while exploring TT.

TT mentions not only your current trend but also it gives you an idea about how strong trend is thru longer time frame which is i think strength of this indicator. Every resistence and support are always available for breaks, how we know that thru TT, i discvored something but will make sure first little further.

I am not much in favor of scalping but the sole purpose of this thread was to find out usefulness of TT with every type of trading styles. As i already mentioned in my previous posts - it does help while doing scalpe.

How i do it. I do scalpe (it covers my pocket money ) but near the strong resistence or support where it can hold my 10 pip stoploss. I have more tendency to worry about my stoploss instead of my target profit. We have to worry about making our trade free i.e. risk free. I always try to work out reducing my drawdowns instead of looking at payoffs.

If there are strong resistence or support then we can use any slope change or volatility indicators to find out when to enter. We hope to find out spots where resistence and support can hold our stoploss to get our profit target may be 5, 10, or 15 pips based on frequency of trade and trader style.

Thank you,

SFX

V3 is the one i am working now a days.

I have been talking about diff styles of the trade but never talk about break outs thru Trend traffic.

However, i would like to take trade here, breakout swing trade - it is all about setup and main feature of trend trafic is speed. If i find out spead break out here going thru this resistance then i am sure we will have swing trade towards north. We have to take best setup trade or avoid any. I always try to reduce drawdown thru finding out best setups becuase they will keep comming. A 50 pips plus trade if becomes breakeven always happens to me but noooo worries. , Whereas i do worry when my drawdown getting bigger. It is all about saving our equity, cause it is hard earned otherwise if we earned money from forex in future then i think this easy earned money will be used to take riskier trades.

Files:
4hr.gif  28 kb

Shahzadfx:
I have been talking about diff styles of the trade but never talk about break outs thru Trend traffic. However, i would like to take trade here, breakout swing trade - it is all about setup and main feature of trend trafic is speed. If i find out spead break out here going thru this resistance then i am sure we will have swing trade towards north. We have to take best setup trade or avoid any. I always try to reduce drawdown thru finding out best setups becuase they will keep comming. A 50 pips plus trade if becomes breakeven always happens to me but noooo worries. , Whereas i do worry when my drawdown getting bigger. It is all about saving our equity, cause it is hard earned otherwise if we earned money from forex in future then i think this easy earned money will be used to take riskier trades.

I did travel for 100 pips but couldn't break the support.

Made couple of demo pips on reversal, however.

Take care all,

SFX

Files:
4hra.gif  16 kb

Trend Traffic w/ sound alert

Is it possible for someone to program a sound alert into trend traffic that

plays a sound when the zero line is crossed?

Thanks in advance

trendtraffic dots

when it crosses 0 line

(thats the white line)

theres an alert there but i think meta has a bug reporting back

in alerts as to timeframe and symbol=currency

I have posted the trendtraffic it uses it doesnt have to be loaded on chart

just the trendtraffic signals

set signalcandle to 1 if you want close of bar before dot appears

someone feel free to finish the alerts

if you set upper and lower to 0.00 the it will dot on zero line

setting upper to +0.0003 and lower to -0.0003 then it will dot on cross of those lines.

Trading thru the "clouds" of ikimoku

ive done the alert for TTarrows

just testing and will post if i get it to alert only once on a dot

Files:
ikitt.gif  24 kb

thank you Perky for your indicators

oooh thats ok

lol

please this is good dont let this thread die

I won't let it die.

Perky:
thank you Perky for your indicators

oooh thats ok

lol

please this is good dont let this thread die

hi guys

this is a good indicator

please write setting for 5 and 15 min time frame.

thank you

I use

1 min=2

5min= 20

60min=60

This is a pretty good indicator, Perk's alerts would be nice though

Mart

Reason: