Indicators with alerts/signal - page 844

fxcollection
fxcollection  

stepchartchannel_v2_600.ex4Hi Mladen

i just download from TSD the same indicator. Now can you help me to add alert to this indicators.

Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  
fxcollection:
stepchartchannel_v2_600.ex4Hi Mladen i just download from TSD the same indicator. Now can you help me to add alert to this indicators.

Here is a version with alerts added : stepchartchannel_v2_600_amp_alerts.mq4

fxcollection
fxcollection  
mladen:
Here is a version with alerts added : stepchartchannel_v2_600_amp_alerts.mq4

Hi Mladen I am grateful for your help. I have tested it and the alarm work well.

Great Job !!!

andy570
andy570  

Does anyone have an Ichimoku kinko hyo with alert when Kijun-Sen is crossed on bar close? Search for quite some time and can't locate the indi...any help would be greatly appreciated.

William Snyder
William Snyder  
andy570:
Does anyone have an Ichimoku kinko hyo with alert when Kijun-Sen is crossed on bar close? Search for quite some time and can't locate the indi...any help would be greatly appreciated.

Andy, modified this version for Kijun-Sen cross alerts.

cashgrade
cashgrade  
cashgrade:
mr mladen! thanks for the other time. i really appreciate it! plz can you add sound alert to this indicator??

alert when up/down lines appear, and alert on the current shift!

Files:
Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  
cashgrade:
alert when up/down lines appear, and alert on the current shift!

cashgrade

There are always lines in that indicator - it would always alert

john jacob
john jacob  

Hello mladen and mrtools,

is possible if you guys could create a stochastic indicator that alerts when the main and signal lines are entering or exiting the overbought or oversold zone with arrows? I mainly see just alert on main and signal line crosses ?

Could you guys make it look like this cci indicator with all the options and stuff.. thank you in advance

cci_-_nrp_-_mtf_advanced_alerts.ex4

Jan Fouquaert
Jan Fouquaert  

Hello Mistertools, Mladen and everybody else.

I have a very simple request; the 'RSI_Strike AM + MTF and Alerts' is a very good indicator, but I would like to have something changed about the arrows. I mostly zoom in pretty much into my chart and sometimes the arrows, especially when there are four of them, some disappear from the chart, also because I use too many subwindows ...

Could it be possible to have the arrows closer together, or to add the option to set the distance to the candles to ones own preferences ?

Another possibility would be to tell me how to do it, because I already have changed some things to indicators and it worked ...

Only simple things, of course ...

Danke schön !

Jan Fouquaert
Jan Fouquaert  

Here is the indicator :