Indicators with alerts/signal - page 844

andy570:
Does anyone have an Ichimoku kinko hyo with alert when Kijun-Sen is crossed on bar close? Search for quite some time and can't locate the indi...any help would be greatly appreciated.

Andy, modified this version for Kijun-Sen cross alerts.

cashgrade:
mr mladen! thanks for the other time. i really appreciate it! plz can you add sound alert to this indicator??

alert when up/down lines appear, and alert on the current shift!

Files:

cashgrade:
alert when up/down lines appear, and alert on the current shift!

cashgrade

There are always lines in that indicator - it would always alert

Hello mladen and mrtools,

is possible if you guys could create a stochastic indicator that alerts when the main and signal lines are entering or exiting the overbought or oversold zone with arrows? I mainly see just alert on main and signal line crosses ?

Could you guys make it look like this cci indicator with all the options and stuff.. thank you in advance

cci_-_nrp_-_mtf_advanced_alerts.ex4

Hello Mistertools, Mladen and everybody else.

I have a very simple request; the 'RSI_Strike AM + MTF and Alerts' is a very good indicator, but I would like to have something changed about the arrows. I mostly zoom in pretty much into my chart and sometimes the arrows, especially when there are four of them, some disappear from the chart, also because I use too many subwindows ...

Could it be possible to have the arrows closer together, or to add the option to set the distance to the candles to ones own preferences ?

Another possibility would be to tell me how to do it, because I already have changed some things to indicators and it worked ...

Only simple things, of course ...

Danke schön !

Here is the indicator :

Wulong10:
Here is the indicator :

Try this one : rsi_strikeam_1.01__mtf_amp_alerts_nmc.mq4

Added two parameters for upper and lower arrow gaps

Thank you very much, Mladen !

I will look what has changed so I can learn something ...

mrtools:
Andy, modified this version for Kijun-Sen cross alerts.

Much appreciated! Thanks!

hey hey bross mladen/mrtools,

can you pleasee help me add "on current" alert to this indicator ? pleasee boss, I working at a binary-options strategy and need very much that working "on current" alerts ,,,, if that work I will never forget of this helpful community of brothers, thanks always bross.

_stochastic_cross_alert_sigoverlaym_cw.mq4

Reason: