Indicators with alerts/signal - page 95

Jin:
Here are 3 great indicators, I paid a programmer to add alerts and am sharing them here for you.

The alerts for DMI and MomentumVT occur whenever the lines cross.

The alert for Juice has a special 'proximity' value - the default value is 0.95, the the alert will occur when the green line is within 95% of the value of the orange horizontal line. This is useful if you want to be alerted early, before Juice is fully 'juiced' You can change the 'proximity' value to 1 and then the alert will only occur when the green line fully reaches the orange line.

Good Trading,

Jin

Thanks for the juice, I added a little to it, to stop it giving multiple alerts and only alert when it crossed first time

increase:
Thanks for the juice, I added a little to it, to stop it giving multiple alerts and only alert when it crossed first time

I wish I had known that people were paying for indicators with alerts. I have had this one for over a year after making mods for a group at another forum.

If anyone wants changes to indicators or EAs I am available for hire.

I also will continue to donate time when I am not too busy.

Robert

MrPip:
I wish I had known that people were paying for indicators with alerts. I have had this one for over a year after making mods for a group at another forum.

If anyone wants changes to indicators or EAs I am available for hire.

I also will continue to donate time when I am not too busy.

Robert

Tut tut, I do it for free

Yes but Mr Pip does it really well

sadly im still looking... no one seems to have this gann that can be edited

Gann hilo crash my MT4...

Hi sadly, thanks for putting an alert in the indicator! but when i try to load it, it gives out a lot of alerts and take some time to load...

Do u think it is possible to alter it to give an alert when market price equals to the value of Gann hilo? ie when Gann Hilo starting to cross down or above. Thanks a lot!

Solar wind

Please guy's add alert function to solar wind indicator on crossing zero line.

Luffi:
Please guy's add alert function to solar wind indicator on crossing zero line.

Try this one.

Robert

Hi Robert, thanks very much for adding the alert.

MrPip:
Try this one. Robert

Thank you very much Mr.Pip for fast reply, but not working, i tested on M1 timeframe.

Reason: