Forex Trading With Simple Setup - page 37

Jpy Pair

Hello everyone,

for refreshment ....I have shown USD/JPY chart with current fall.

You can see how price find ressistance at 5min SMA600, Tested two times

and then fall. you can also observe other JPY pair E/J and G/J..... they also reach SMA resistance and then fall......all fall stop when GBP/JPY reach weekly S2, Since U/J and E/J already fall below weekly S3.

Do you think it is easy as it looks ? it depend on Traders mind.

Many time trader think..what if this time fail. we make things complicated

with too many questions in mind...simple thing is to exit when fail.

When market want to fall. it fall with retrachement, and this retrachement gives more entry point's. we need to know these retrachement point's

Talking about current fall in JPY. What has cause fall ? and how market position it ?

if you look at US stock market chart DJI you will understand. US stock market open Lower, and retrach to logical point and then fall begin till it reach support. and that cause JPY pair to start fall from resistance point.

Best Regards

Ramdas

Files:

FlyerLV:
Dear Ramdas,

please, say, where i am wrong in my picture. I have shown with arrows will it go up or down. In some ways the pattern is not going like it should go, where is the mistake?

And second, You have draw shapes - are You showing also some pattern or just resistance ?

I have quiet a lot the same questions about price pattern in other Your pictures, because i cant understand at the moment, why in some places You haven't mention another price patterns, where we can see them. So, if its not problem, i would like to ask to You more about Your pictures.

Best,

Tom

Hi FlyerLV

First... area you shown is 1Hr SMA2400 support area. and you will see some choopy action in this area. on 5min chart it will be apear as choopy.

second... marked area shown in my chart posted.... is Resistance area, which suggest price is going to fall further.

Don't always look at simple 5min chart and price pattern...you have to consider other SMA and higher time frame and try to read what price is suggesting.

Best Regards

Ramdas

same way we can see SMA5 from higher TFs (exact position)

just a thought

Files:

Dear RAMDAS,

could You please say which of those are price patterns. I see a lot of price patterns, but it can't be that there is so much wrong patterns.

Please, say, where i am wrong.

Thank You.

Best,

Tom

Dear Ramdas,

please, say, where i am wrong in my picture. I have shown with arrows will it go up or down. In some ways the pattern is not going like it should go, where is the mistake?

And second, You have draw shapes - are You showing also some pattern or just resistance ?

I have quiet a lot the same questions about price pattern in other Your pictures, because i cant understand at the moment, why in some places You haven't mention another price patterns, where we can see them. So, if its not problem, i would like to ask to You more about Your pictures.

Best,

Tom

Sma 50 Alert

Greetings Ramdas,

Here is an alert that will alert you when the price crosses an SMA.

It will notify you when it happens on each timeframe,i.e. M1, M5, M15 and so on. It is audible and the popup tells you which timeframe it has crossed.

I have mine set to SMA 50 and included how to set it up.

Regards,

Randy

JPY pair And US stock market DJI

Hello Friends,

Attached chart shows U/J, E/J, G/J and US stock market DJI chart.

It is very interesting to observe JPY pair and DJI movement co-relation.

refer marked circles on chart.

If you observe only one pair you may find confusing movement, you will not get clear picture.....but when you see three jpy pair and DJI movement you will get idea of why perticular pair bounce from middle.

Best Regards

Ramdas

Files:

Thank You.

Willl look also for this in my charts and will study also Your system - will read more and more to understand it well.

p.s.

Its going better and better with Your simple MA system.

Already few times ( 2 ;] ) i could predict market. Both times were today

Predicted market with movement 1 pip

FlyerLV:
Thank You.

Willl look also for this in my charts and will study also Your system - will read more and more to understand it well.

p.s.

Its going better and better with Your simple MA system.

Already few times ( 2 ;] ) i could predict market. Both times were today

Predicted market with movement 1 pip

Hi Flyer,

Good going,

If you are interested in understanding ...how price behave in asia session and Range movement before Big move. then you can reach me through Yahoo messenger.

I am little interested in posting it here since people seems less interested.

I have shared additional things with FX friends through Yahoo chat.... since they shown interest.

Already this thread content sufficient information about setup for good trading.

I have attached USD/JPY chart just to remind price behaviour.

Best Regards

Ramdas

Files:

Is it kolachi trading system ? Many people said it's profitable..

Reason: